• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Colocho

Banned
That was a great match until the shit ending, it's not like they have to protect Rollins since he eats pins like it's nobody's business.

WMBT27

Rollins' frizz is approaching 1999 Kane levels.

Rollins right now...

0_61_kenny_g.jpg

You know, someone linked to the Shingo vs. Mochizuki match, and the Heyman SmackDown Six shows are on the Network now. You don't have to watch Raw.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lmao that lightning is RoboRenee tier.

Lucha Dragons with that Gerudo Valley music.

Mahonay

Banned
RAW worth watching at all? Probably gonna catch up in the morning.

EDIT: hoping they didn't drop the ball after last week's good show

Breaking Ground was really enjoyable for me tonight since I got to see a local Missouri/Illinois guy was one of the tryout guys. Love me some Dirdey Jake Dirden! I was surprised to see Mojo Rawley give a pep talk to ZZ since he came off like such a prick last ep. Will the real Mojo Rawley please stand up.

what did I miss on RAW. I was out on the town tonight, and subsequently forgot that tonight was THE night. I would have ditched my lady had I known otherwise. I cannot believe I missed Monday Night Raw.

what did I miss on RAW. I was out on the town tonight, and subsequently forgot that tonight was THE night. I would have ditched my lady had I known otherwise. I cannot believe I missed Monday Night Raw.

It was a good RAW until Roman brought back both Usos and ruined WWE for the foreseeable future.

Even just typing that up I'm realizing a "good RAW" consists of nothing really happening, just not being really terrible.

Top Bottom