• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

DMczaf

tumblr_nx83zwx1ev1rhvm7bo2_1280.png

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Anime wrestling match? Pink hair vs. Orange hair vs. blue hair vs. brown hair.

It was a good RAW until Roman brought back both Usos and ruined WWE for the foreseeable future.

Even just typing that up I'm realizing a "good RAW" consists of nothing really happening, just not being really terrible.

Fuck, they're back?

JcZXlbv.gif

Wow, she kept you away from Raw?

#DealBreaker

Now I'm behind on my stories because of her

She's a

#Keeper

More like she knows how bad the product is.

#WifeHerUp

tumblr_mjtnnjvTdv1qzx229o3_250.gif

Anime wrestling match? Pink hair vs. Orange hair vs. blue hair vs. brown hair.

image.php

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Paige is a horrible promo because she slurs constantly when she tries to speak louder.

Angry Grimace

That match seemed fine, not sure why you guys were way down on it earlier. For all the knocks on the fake revolution shit I feel like the quality of the product has gone up. And we even have some actual heels and faces now so it's an improvement I suppose.

It bothers the shit out of me that Becky doesn't get steam for her entrance like she would at Takeover events. I guess Denver is a Total Divas town with Brie being a face this week. At least they're responsive, good match.

Has Sasha taken a pin since coming up?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wagner vs Mysterio feud they're likely going to build up(based on spoilers) could be fucking huge though.

Like huge ass huge

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I'm okay with the Usos. Their matches with Wyatts and Shield were better than I expected.

Man, Brie was a fish outta water in that match, but Sasha and Becky were sooooo good.

Becky should do armdrag clinics that the WWE should force most of the MEN to attend.

So I've been lurking here for a few months and thought I would say hi. I'm still a new fan when it comes to wrestling. I was watching the Royal Rumble this year with a friend planing on making fun of it and I ended up unironically loving the Lesner/Rollins/Cena match, and I've been hooked ever since. I started watching NXT around March, and now I just watch NXT every Wednesday, and the main roster PPVs every month. I'll sometimes watch RAW if I happen to be at home that Monday, but I haven't been enjoying raw too much as of late

Anyway, so I just recently finished watching every episode of NXT since they moved to Full Sail, and I'm trying to watch every Wrestlemania to get a good handle on some of the history of the WWE, but I think I might take a break from that. So my question is, is there anything else I should check out, like another wrestling promotion or anything from a specific era of the WWE?

So I've been lurking here for a few months and thought I would say hi. I'm still a new fan when it comes to wrestling. I was watching the Royal Rumble this year with a friend planing on making fun of it and I ended up unironically loving the Lesner/Rollins/Cena match, and I've been hooked ever since. I started watching NXT around March, and now I just watch NXT every Wednesday, and the main roster PPVs every month. I'll sometimes watch RAW if I happen to be at home that Monday, but I haven't been enjoying raw too much as of late

Anyway, so I just recently finished watching every episode of NXT since they moved to Full Sail, and I'm trying to watch every Wrestlemania to get a good handle on some of the history of the WWE, but I think I might take a break from that. So my question is, is there anything else I should check out, like another wrestling promotion or anything from a specific era of the WWE?

First off: welcome! Give us your fave five. And get Bootaaay's bags.
Secondly, since they were recently put up, give the 2002-2005(?) episodes of Smackdown a watch. Also make sure to give some of the foreign promotions a shot. Data West and Bootaaay can help you there.

First off: welcome! Give us your fave five. And get Bootaaay's bags.
Secondly, since they were recently put up, give the 2002-2005(?) episodes of Smackdown a watch. Also make sure to give some of the foreign promotions a shot. Data West and Bootaaay can help you there.

1. New Day
2. Sasha Banks
3. Kevin Owens
4. Sami Zayn
5. Brock Lesner

Alright, I've been meaning to check out something from that era, and I wanted to check out some foreign promotions as well. LU seems interesting

Alright, I've been meaning to check out something from that era, and I wanted to check out some foreign promotions as well.

Check out PROGRESS Wrestling from the UK, they have a free show up on youtube;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it2coTptmlM - there's a Balor match towards the end and a crazy ladder match main event, well worth a watch. They have an on-demand service that's pretty good value for money, also; demandprogress.pivotshare.com

Also, if you're interested in New Japan they have a show on AXS TV in the US with English commentary that usually gets uploaded to dailymotion; http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ey7kj plus their live streaming & on-demand service NJPW World has a lot of content; http://njpwworld.com/

What's going on Mr. Luchador? I entered the Steam thread and saw you working some invasion angle and getting put on all kinds of ignore lists.

haha JaseC called me out on why he decided to change his avatar from some actress he's been following since she was 13 or something. So, I thought I better try and defend myself rightly or wrongly. Doing it in the Steam thread probably wasn't the best place to do it, since he's the King of the Castle over there, after using his student loans and credit cards to buy as many Steam games as he could.

It is regrettable that someone as well liked as Durante didn't enjoy my posts, but like I said I'm sure we'll both cope and I can still appreciate the work he does.

Perhaps I shouldn't have taken the bait and just let it slide, but I have been known to make dumb decisions in the past. It's been nearly 12 months since the last time JaseC had out little back and forth over his avatar taking over Steam Threads conversation wise, while I did make a passing remark about his 'creepy obssession' with his actress (he watches all her films, tv appearances, and keeps up to date on news about her - I find this creepy akin to people who like 1000 year demons I apprecaite others might not) tainting her after seeing her on TV lately other than that I haven't mentioned a thing in 12 months. Yet, seemingly that was enough for him to have a little meltdown in Steam chat and single me out as the reason he changed his avatar. Naturally, as steam gaf keeps saying 'his cult of personalty' took over and people championed him. As the outsider I was always doomed.
JaseC always needs the last word too, and often brings up PMs I sent to him to discuss this in private, into the public light. To me this is like he's angling for public support within the Steam Thread.

Remember where to come for storyline ideas.

She's good in everything and she's got a cool accent. I like her.

I saw The Host and I didn't like it. I'm not sure if she was good or bad, as I didn't like the film at all. Maybe it was somewhat tarnished due to aforementioned issue of over exposure of fandom. She did seem somewhat likable on TFI Friday, but again... tarnished, as I had no idea who she was before Steam Thread. So everything about her is linked to JaseC, so I just associate her with him. This whole thing is odd and stupid, but I'm so tired of seeing her face.

bjork

I saw The Host and I didn't like it. I'm not sure if she was good or bad, as I didn't like the film at all. Maybe it was somewhat tarnished due to aforementioned issue of over exposure of fandom. She did seem somewhat likable on TFI Friday, but again... tarnished, as I had no idea who she was before Steam Thread. So everything about her is linked to JaseC, so I just associate her with him. This whole thing is odd and stupid, but I'm so tired of seeing her face.

You can turn off avatars or ignore him if it's that bad. But cruising the last few pages of the steam thread, it's kinda ugly. Probably better to just let him have the last word and then that's it.

Kick back, relax, and hear Uncle Eric talk about Goldberg.

Top Bottom