• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natural Born Penalty Killers (NHL 13 EASHL)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I was tinkering around with my player tonight, and I'm going to try some games using right hand instead of left

Red_Man

I'm able to snipe top shelf with it pretty easily, I just need to work on deking with it. I seem to be able to poke check better too.

Delryk

OH MY ...

tumblr_mcubf6Gbmz1rcmfhmo1_400.gif

YOU LOVE MY POKECHECKS!

now to get less penalties.. lol

Red_Man

I'm down for then. I'm assuming we'll have to find another D-man soon when Delryk gets arrested and out in jail.

Stat!

By the way, way to go alll of you playing last night! You guys got us up to 159 in the Elite division when I checked today. Not sure how high you actually got but I think hitting top 150 is easily obtainable.

By the way, way to go alll of you playing last night! You guys got us up to 159 in the Elite division when I checked today. Not sure how high you actually got but I think hitting top 150 is easily obtainable.

we were 150 when I got off, and I thought it was a pretty mediocre night for us as we dropped 2 or 3 games

Milly79

we were 150 when I got off, and I thought it was a pretty mediocre night for us as we dropped 2 or 3 games

Won the first, dropped the next two, didn't lose after that. We played 6-8 games, right? Wouldn't say it was a mediocre night at all.

DON'T FORGET MY TOE-DRAG

Red_Man

Definitely our worst night in a while, which says a lot considering our record once the night ended. A 125ish record isn't out of the question imo, depends on how many games we get through the holidays. I'm up for some tonight if others are.

Revenant

BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS

I might be on tonight.

no mic though, its busted. So Moop I'm sorry I can't make you laugh with all my wonderful jokes. I'm sure you'll be the most hurt by this news.

Delryk

At xmas party right now but should be leaving soon.. Old music sux.

too bad cuz i reqed Gangnam Style and everybody joined in.. Since then its like techno michael jackson.. Lol

gg's tonight Legit, Rev, Delyrk and Milly

welcome back Rev, we were cheated out of the True Rev Experience since you don't have a working mic, but even silent Rev is fun. Nice snipe btw... http://youtu.be/D9Vd_d41VB4

and here's Milly's nice toe drag from the other day too http://youtu.be/HgBQug5LIKE

pretty good night, beasted some fools, scared off Cake Boss when he bailed on his team on the ready-up screen and got all the way up to Elite #101

the new thread is still coming, I should be finished tomorrow at some point, now I know why Marvie left, formatting all these stats is a pain in the ass

Red_Man

Good shit tonight, we should all pitch in and get Rev a controller with a working right trigger ;)

Revenant

Good shit tonight, we should all pitch in and get Rev a controller with a working right trigger ;)

You'll recieve my (passing) seed when you have earned it.

actually i was thinking about that during the last couple games, i dont know if it a tuner or if i just havent played enough but passing the puck just felt off to me. It'll come back to me, except for milly, i refuse to give him the puck
JK MILLY
gg's tonight Legit, Rev, Delyrk and Milly

welcome back Rev, we were cheated out of the True Rev Experience since you don't have a working mic, but even silent Rev is fun. Nice snipe btw... http://youtu.be/D9Vd_d41VB4

was a good time last night. its a shame i didn't have a mic, I had a lot of things to criticize about milly. I'll probably buy one at some point this month. anyone have any recommendations for a good cheap mic?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
gwVLi.gif

?

Also I'd like to congratulate myself for my Nostradamus like prediction from the other club thread

We had more fun than you have had or will ever have in NHL.

Also, we'll be back next year and in even bigger numbers

We had more fun than you have had or will ever have in NHL.

Also, we'll be back next year and in even bigger numbers

Yawn...

You dudes are all bark and no bite, no one in here is even mildly entertained by your "show" and cowardice at this point.

At least the other club had the balls to show up and play us once even if they were garbage.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Valid points. Except that I made the discovery early on I rather play with 10 madden bros and fuck around then to bother with you serious folk. It was my mistake for thinking I needed competition to have fun with this game to begin with!

Milly79

Valid points. Except that I made the discovery early on I rather play with 10 madden bros and fuck around then to bother with you serious folk. It was my mistake for thinking I needed competition to have fun with this game to begin with!

gwVLi.gif

Masterful backpedaling here

You might want to look into a career in public relations when you grow up, that's a real talent you have there...

Top Bottom