• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

People are too impatient with young players.

I think it's because Towns (not relevant since the Lakers couldn't have gotten him anyway), Okafor and Porzingis got off to really great starts.

D'Angelo isn't at their level of impact yet, but the gap has closed considerably over the last few weeks.

I think it's because Towns (not relevant since the Lakers couldn't have gotten him anyway), Okafor and Porzingis got off to really great starts.

D'Angelo isn't at their level of impact yet, but the gap has closed considerably over the last few weeks.

I'll give you Porzingis but I think the Lakers and even Wolves were in on him just that nobody expected him to be the far along this soon.

Okafor though his defense and rebounding is as mediocre as everyone expected, and his scoring is pretty inefficient for a big man. Granted he's on a garbage team with no pgs but he's not exactly blowing me away. Same with Mudiay everyone was all on his jock the first month of the season and tearing down Russell even though he was playing like a poor man's Tyreke.

Sandfox

I'll give you Porzingis but I think the Lakers and even Wolves were in on him just that nobody expected him to be the far along this soon.

Okafor though his defense and rebounding is as mediocre as everyone expected, and his scoring is pretty inefficient for a big man. Granted he's on a garbage team with no pgs but he's not exactly blowing me away. Same with Mudiay everyone was all on his jock the first month of the season and tearing down Russell even though he was playing like a poor man's Tyreke.
Okafor's offense will always be inefficient simply because of how he scores. There's a reason why you don't see successful teams building around bigs in the post anymore.

I'm going to see how much better I do playing Basketball on my Adderall right now, LOL.

On another note, I'm sort of iffy on the notion that Adderall is banned in the NBA. That could be a potential for discrimination right there....but on the other hand....

Okafor's offense will always be inefficient simply because of how he scores. There's a reason why you don't see successful teams building around bigs in the post anymore.

A big man with high usage who still shoots 55% would be incredibly valuable. Prime Shaq today would make his team a contender, 3 point revolution or no, because he shot 60% from the field. Okafor is inefficient because he's a big man shooting 45%.

Fjordson

Man the Clippers seem like they despise each other lol. Usually the idiots on TV taking about body language have no idea what they're talking about, but I don't think Reggie is totally off the mark with something going on in LA's locker room.

Edit: holy shit, Blake just got ejected.

Fjordson

Man Bulls giving up the lead to the LA bench. Josh Smith just used up all his effectiveness tonight for the next 3 months though.

What a weird play by griffin. Not sure why the hell he did that.
Frustration, Taj had position on him and to me it looked like he just wanted to hack the fuck out of him. I don't necessarily think he wanted to hit him in the head/neck area but that was reckless and potentially dangerous. I was surprised he got a 2 because he's Blake Griffin. I bet LeBron wouldn't have been tossed though. Watch Blake's foul get reduced to a 1after the fact but the damage was already done.

Of course LeBron wouldn't have been tossed.

If LeBron were reffed on defense like a regular player he'd foul out of every game. During his "DPOY contending" seasons he would have fouled out by halftime.

So many people picking the Celtics to win tonight. Media jinx is going to hit at this rate.

Warriors are playing with house money as far as I'm concerned...We have the record...Maybe if Barnes was 100%, I'd be ok with trying to continue the streak. But I'd rather they just rest tonight and not risk anymore injuries. Potentially, Klay, Barnes and Barbosa are out tonight. That's too much firepower...unless Steph drops 80 and unleashes his next form, the halfcourt pullup 3..

I like Avery as much as the next guy but this seems a tad hopeful.

8i9m7WB.png

AcridMeat

Banned
Not a great start to the game shooting wise, and Celtics are 5/9 on 3s already despite being 23rd in the league. Still it's a tie game, not horrible.

Top Bottom