• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

dream

Man, the sound of utter dejection when the Grizzlies' announcers realized that Mario Chalmers is their best player...

fertygo

3zGu41i.jpg

Clutchfans is great place.

Rick Bonnell ‏@rick_bonnell 7m7 minutes ago
NBA suspends @hornets center Al Jefferson 5 games for violating the anti-drug policy.

Rick Bonnell ‏@rick_bonnell 4m4 minutes ago
Suspension will take place once Jefferson recovers from his current calf injury. Jefferson, in a prepared statement, apologized.

Al Jefferson suspended five games for violating league anti-drug program. According to twitter the only anti-drug violation that comes with a five game suspension is testing positive for marijuana three times.

Edit:

SON OF A BITCH!

Eos

Holy shit. Jazz vs Knicks 46-18 with 5 minutes left in the second quarter. Knicks scored 11 points in the first quarter and currently have 7 in the second.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
So I realize how much upheaval there was with Flip's illness and subsequent passing, but oh my god Mitchell is terrible. This team needs a real coach.

The bright side is that D'Angelo is looking less and less like a bust with each passing week. He actually looked like a guy you could see being picked at #2 tonight.

Top Bottom