• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Messi

Someone can't be robbed when the other guy eastbays from the free throw line. Gordon showed out for sure had some mind blowing dunks. Both deserve the recognition they're getting.

Sure you can when you Magic Carpet that shit.

Trey

Sure you can when you Magic Carpet that shit.

Equally impressive in my opinion. The level of stupid your body has to be capable of for either is mind bending.

Best individual dunk for me was Gordon timing a rotating stand (can you even call it a stand if it's rotating?) in one smooth motion to 360 tomahawk while cupping the ball. That's finesse and power on levels of magnitudes that just ain't right.

Tekniqs

Equally impressive in my opinion. The level of stupid your body has to be capable of for either is mind bending.

Best individual dunk for me was Gordon timing a rotating stand (can you even call it a stand if it's rotating?) in one smooth motion to 360 tomahawk while cupping the ball. That's finesse and power on levels of magnitudes that just ain't right.

Lavine had to time it as well cuz he did it off the bounce...

I think Kwe Parker did it better than both though cuz dude is so short.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFUOrGuJc8

Junior year......high school...why wasn't I blessed with that level of athleticism lol

My voice is still horse from last night. The Dunk contest was live! I'm going back tonight for the All Star game. I REALLY hope they do another event in my city in my lifetime.

Tom Penny

I dunno. Maybe the best dunk I've seen

CbJWewAVIAA4YiN.jpg:large

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Why'd they get rid of the Shooting Stars (that knockout-esque game with 3 people)? I'd rather watch that than fucking Kevin Hart and Draymond Green do a bad comedy skit.

I was making fun of my two brothers who paid a shitload of money for 6 tickets (themselves and 4 younger cousins) to the events yesterday and tonight

Now, I can't say anything lol. It was actually worth it to see those dunks live

Daante

Greatest dunk contest i watched since 2000 and Vince.

The cast/commentary crew where way to many and way out of place with some of their talk. When its dunk contest it should be hype, chemistry and commentators who REALLY know what they are talking about.

3 people is the absolut maximum i would say. Kenny is good, Reggie is good, but the rest who where there now?, give me a fucking break.

Im really surprised NBA manage to fuck this up in such a way. I hope they get a shitload of social media backlash, and take notice and man up.

Top Bottom