• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

That was easily the best dunk contest since Vince Carter went nuts in 2000.

If either of them were star players that would be an all time classic on the level of Jordan/Nique

jmizzal

d9T310d.gif

lol thats when Iggy got robbed

That was fucking awesome. Gordon needed 12's his two dunks in the final round. Levine deserved 50's but Gordon had better dunks. Idk how that second one OT got a 47, did they see the replay?! Great contest.

Faddy

Banned
Gordon's last dunk was better. From behind his head all the way to his legs and back up was so impressive. Just unreal quickness.

For me Gordon had the best 3 dunks of the night. Robbed.

Should have been a tie. Both guys deserved to win. Gordon's seated dunk might be the most impressive of all time. The broadcast was terrible, there was no reason to have Reggie Miller and Kevin Harlan there. DeMarre Carroll looked like he was in a Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five cover band.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Vince is still the best for his combination of grace and power that hasn't been topped but he was in a class by himself that year, this was the best competition ever. Both guys had amazing dunks, awesome stuff.

Gordon didn't get robbed btw. He had the most creative dunks of the contest, but both guys were dropping 50s. It came down to whoever had the least best dunk, and Lavine's final through the legs was better. It was uncharted territory anyway.

I agree they should've been made co-champs.

Tekniqs

same here but I guess some just forget him.

I mean the show tonight didn't even mention him or show his dunks. :/
Blasphemous lol. He's a two time winner and had, BY FAR, the best dunk in his third contest. Sucks that he missed his off the bounce 360 between the legs attempt that year

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
LaVine just said when interviewed by TNT that it was a tie and that they should share the trophy.

That might have been the best dunk contest I've seen in my life (seen them from 1990 on). Holy crap. Two people going at it with everything.

Someone get LeBron to finally do this. I want LaVine, Gordon, LeBron, and Ben Simmons (who is also apparently LeBron level freak athlete). Lets do this.

Lunar FC

LaVine just said when interviewed by TNT that it was a tie and that they should share the trophy.

That might have been the best dunk contest I've seen in my life (seen them from 1990 on). Holy crap. Two people going at it with everything.

Someone get LeBron to finally do this. I want LaVine, Gordon, LeBron, and Ben Simmons (who is also apparently LeBron level freak athlete). Lets do this.

If LeBron wouldn't enter when it was fucking Nate Robinson winning, there's no chance he would now.

Trey

Someone can't be robbed when the other guy eastbays from the free throw line. Gordon showed out for sure had some mind blowing dunks. Both deserve the recognition they're getting.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Except Dwight's behind the backboard, off the glass windmill and off the bounce, tap off the backboard switch hands dunks were impressive

The last one, the double tap, is an all time dunk contest dunk. Dude is tripping.

Top Bottom