• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

You will be doing backflips and celebrating if Celtics get a top 3 pick this year and Lakers fall to 4th and lose their pick. I think Celtics fans almost rather have that than making the finals this year. I don't blame them!

I'm not sure which I'd rather have, thankfully I won't need to pick since we'll get both.

If the Celtics need that one person to sign/trade who they need? Team is looking legit.

Pretty much any star that can score. One of KD/Cousins/Love would be the dream. I wouldn't mind Al Horford as well. We'll end up overpaying Harrison Barnes and Whiteside who will both end up being busts though.

Fjordson

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Man these look dope.

Anyone in here have Kobe XI's? Wondering if they're comfortable enough for regular wear.

I've been wearing them when I play ball. My brother said he hates the feel but I love em.

They're good enough for me to jump and run around in, if that helps.

Forget the sadness about Kobe retiring. I'm sad Gary Vitti is retiring. He was Mr Laker other than Chick Hearn & Stu Lantz..
I'm gonna miss them both. :(

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Ugh im so glad Gasol is free agent...

Pau Gasol ‏@paugasol 8m8 minutes ago
Kobe meant a lot of different things to me over the years. Here’s my last word. #MambaDay

how fucking corny can you get

Cf77tdIWwAA0c6W.jpg

Tom Penny

Pretty much any star that can score. One of KD/Cousins/Love would be the dream. I wouldn't mind Al Horford as well. We'll end up overpaying Harrison Barnes and Whiteside who will both end up being busts though.
Love is bootie. Barnes will be a bust. Whiteside will not be a bust on the court..just might knucklehead his way into screwing a team.

He seems detached because people want to see him that way. He talked to Gasol for a good amount of time before he picked the Bulls. What matters is what he does on the court and I've watched every single Bulls game of his and he plays hard. Analyzing an NBA player's words isn't very fruitful, especially when media magnifies it because their job is to make up bullshit. No one focuses on D-Rose still getting to the hole at will after three serious knee surgeries but rather they care about comments about his son. It takes a lot of work and heart to be playing in this league at a high level after such health issues. Nowadays, I feel D-Rose is almost trolling people with comments because he can't win with the haters.

I did not think about it that way.

true, that is one thing they have been really, really good at. Picking amazing talent out of what people thought were backburner players. I mean Jimmy Butler almost went to the second round
I don't hate Gar like many do but I hate the two-headed monster that is the combination of him and Paxson. Obviously Paxson isn't getting fired but they need to break that tag team up.

Eos

Hopefully the Mavericks will win today (no LMA, Kawhi, Parker, West, Duncan, and Ginobili). Then we'll for sure face the Grizzlies in the 1st round.

Hopefully the Mavericks will win today (no LMA, Kawhi, Parker, West, Duncan, and Ginobili). Then we'll for sure face the Grizzlies in the 1st round.

Dallas will probably win, but I'm pulling for San Antonio since I'm a Blazer fan and I want them to maintain the 5 seed even if they lose. Isn't Barea injured too? That might legitimately have an impact.

jbug617

Banned
According to Stein, Thibs and Rockets have mutual interest. Rockets are intrigued by Thibs structure and system. Scotty Brooks also interested in that job.

Fjordson

Thibs is a damn good coach, would be a great hire for almost anyone.

Brooks I dunno. He was shaky as hell in OKC, especially his lineups, but he wasn't completely clueless. He had an interesting interview with Zach Lowe on the Lowe Post podcast where it seemed like he learned from his mistakes in OKC.

Thibs should go to Minnesota

Wiggins would be a Pippen-caliber defender in two seasons.

Enjoy time with your kids DRose.....no soul

Tell me what he has to gain from playing the last game of a meaningless season.

You're not going to the game so he's not robbing the fans in your case(not that you are a fan of his anyway).

Oh wait, he could get a freak injury and have another offseason of rehabbing instead of working on his game.

By the way, he has one kid.

ViciousDS

Banned
Tell me what he has to gain from playing the last game of a meaningless season.

You're not going to the game so he's not robbing the fans in your case(not that you are a fan of his anyway).

Oh wait, he could get a freak injury and have another offseason of rehabbing instead of working on his game.

By the way, he has one kid.

Might as well sit Butler then......this was a personal decision and when you get paid.....what $17 million dollars.....I would have some hope he would play

Jarate

Banned
This is another passive aggressive move by the Bull head coach though. I don't see how Butler can be happy right now, he carried an old shit ass team to 40 wins, and then gets treated ass if it weas his fault after he called out the coach.

Hopefully the Bulls GM's as stupid as his coach, and hope they'll send Butler to Philly for a 1st rounder and one of our centers. We would immediately become a contender for a good free agent with Butler on our team and all the cap space we have.

I hope Bryan Colangelo doesnt fuck us over

Top Bottom