• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Speaking of Rose, I live in LA, so can someone explain to me why Rose seems to not give a shit about anything? Whats his deal, why does he seem so detached?

Will you help recruit? "that's not my job"

I lost a lot of respect for that dude.

Speaking of Rose, I live in LA, so can someone explain to me why Rose seems to not give a shit about anything? Whats his deal, why does he seem so detached?

My guess...he worked your ass off to rehab all these years only to hear the public completely shit on him for taking too long. Then when he does come back, a lot of his explosiveness is gone..Now like Vince back in the early 2000's, he's thinking about preserving his health as much as possible to be that 10 year vet who collects checks..

Fjordson

Apparently Warriors practice is a zoo today before the potential record win. Also looks like they let some fans in and one of them gave Steph an Angels jersey for some reason

Cf3QiOQVIAIimRl.jpg:large

My guess...he worked your ass off to rehab all these years only to hear the public completely shit on him for taking too long. Then when he does come back, a lot of his explosiveness is gone..Now like Vince back in the early 2000's, he's thinking about preserving his health as much as possible to be that 10 year vet who collects checks..

Shame....that's too bad. I wonder if Rose would of been like Bill Walton would have been if he stayed healthy...though probably not.

ViciousDS

Banned
NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

And we're done!

Best thing I want to happen this off season is a fucking gar pax firing.......especially gar......dude hasn't done anything.

Trade Rose for rubio.....we need a great passer on offense and rubio I think would work really well with how many shooters we have. He's also a much better on ball defender than Rose is by far. Rose can't get through a screen to save his life. It's like he's afraid of running into the screen and breaking his damn leg

But no one....is dumb enough to take that contract. That's a lot of money on Rose for a washed up player who constantly sits due to soreness, doesn't play with intensity, doesn't do defense anymore and is insanely overpayed

I think I've seen the Raptors play the Pacers in person more than any other opponent.......I only recall one loss to them and that was pre-Air Canada Centre :p

#WeTheNorth!

Grizzlies will win at Oracle tomorrow , record will make the warriors shook
I should put a bet in , even for $10 I wouldn't be mad if I lost $10 lol

And Raptors facing the Pacers. Rodney Stuckey talking about wanting to face it. Careful what you wish for. Let's go Raptors
So Pistons vs. Cavs should be fun wouldn't be surprised if that series goes 6 games.

Mozgawd x max deal Thompson will have their hands full, I wanted to see that match up
Now I need the Heat to be the 4th seed and win so they can face the cavs in the second round :D

Wow.

And Raptors facing the Pacers. Rodney Stuckey talking about wanting to face it. Careful what you wish for. Let's go Raptors

So Pistons vs. Cavs should be fun wouldn't be surprised if that series goes 6 games.

I mean if you have to face the Cavs or the Raps its obvious you pick the Raps. But Indiana is mediocre and if the Raps blow this it'll be incredible (and I have no doubt its possible they blow it). Our bench unit is thoroughly superior to Indiana's entire team.

Grizzlies will win at Oracle tomorrow , record will make the warriors shook
I should put a bet in , even for $10 I wouldn't be mad if I lost $10 lol

Golden State at home, rested, amped up for possibly setting the record as the best team of all time, versus a Memphis team they've beaten by an average of 22 points this season on the end of 4 games in 6 nights (including currently being blown out by the Clippers) in a game that likely doesn't impact playoff seeding... Yeah, I can see betting $10 on that just for shits and giggles. But Golden State has that. The only question is whether Curry manages to break 400 3s on the year (I'm guessing no). I'm still gonna flip over it to it during commercial breaks, but my attention is on the Blazers hoping to hang on to that 5 seed.

WoodWERD

If Memphis loses does that mean they get the 7 seed? If so let GS have the record...I don't want another 7 game first rounder against Dallas.

Jarate

Banned
I got most of the shitty graphics for the playoff OT done, really, all im missing is a thread title

also, this is probably common knowledge, but we should hold off on an offseason thread because RIP nba gaf, nevar forget and we dont have enough posters to justify splitting the community

Two Words

If Warriors don't get the 73, I wouldn't want to be their first round opponent. I mean, I wouldn't either way. But I feel like if they don't break the record, they're gonna have an extra large chip on their shoulder.

Jarate

Banned
NBA Playoffs |OT| More Explosive Then Derrick Roses Knees

NBA Playoff ot: who's going to lose to the warriors or spurs

NBA Playoff OT: Fighting for the ultimate prize, loosing to the Warriors

NBA Playoff OT: Fighting for the... Waits what's the trophy called?

I got most of the shitty graphics for the playoff OT done, really, all im missing is a thread title

also, this is probably common knowledge, but we should hold off on an offseason thread because RIP nba gaf, nevar forget and we dont have enough posters to justify splitting the community

I think the community is large enough to support both. At least it was fine last year... At least wait until the week before the draft lottery I guess.

Jarate

Banned
I think the community is large enough to support both. At least it was fine last year... At least wait until the week before the draft lottery I guess.

Anone else wanna do the offseason one then? I'd rather not do two of these. Especially because my photoshop skillz leave a lot to be desired.

I could probably do it though if you really want me too. If I do do it, im gonna leave a memeorial page for Sam Hinkie, the hero the NBA needed, but the one it didn't deserve ;-;

He seems detached because people want to see him that way. He talked to Gasol for a good amount of time before he picked the Bulls. What matters is what he does on the court and I've watched every single Bulls game of his and he plays hard. Analyzing an NBA player's words isn't very fruitful, especially when media magnifies it because their job is to make up bullshit. No one focuses on D-Rose still getting to the hole at will after three serious knee surgeries but rather they care about comments about his son. It takes a lot of work and heart to be playing in this league at a high level after such health issues. Nowadays, I feel D-Rose is almost trolling people with comments because he can't win with the haters.

Injuries really fucked the Bulls more than anything. Would Thibs do better with this roster than Hoiberg did? Probably not but I can see Hoiberg getting the blame and get canned

Injuries really fucked the Bulls more than anything. Would Thibs do better with this roster than Hoiberg did? Probably not but I can see Hoiberg getting the blame and get canned
They'd likely be in the playoffs with Thibodeau because he's relentless in defensive teaching and motivation but some fail to realize he was a great regular season coach and only made it to the conference finals once. As far as Hoiberg is concerned, he's very knowledgable about the game but just not tough or fiery enough which this group apparently needs. He won't be fired though, no way the handpicked golden boy of management will be let go after his first season.

Top Bottom