• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

ViciousDS

Banned
Draymond is such a bitch and should have been ejected already for his antics. Any other god damn player would have been T'd for the run to the other side of floor because of being a fuckwad

TTG

First of all, I'm really dumb for expecting Curry to ever play well against the Cavs. He's the 6th best player on the floor and it's not even a bad shooting night, this is just how things go with him. Especially now that he has no lateral quickness left.

Besides that, I thought Zaza did surprisingly well. As soon as he and Green went out Thompson got back to his offensive rebounding demolition. Everything else is jittery, but as expected.

FStop7

Banned
Draymond is such a bitch and should have been ejected already for his antics. Any other god damn player would have been T'd for the run to the other side of floor because of being a fuckwad

Dude's an off brand Rodman but he's brilliant at the game so he's here to stay.

Random but my boy Irving has a nice ass set of hair
Even and dense distribution of hair follicles all throughout
banderas.png

Vixdean

Seriously though, if the Warriors don't win it all then Kerr should have his championships revoked and banned from basketball.

Top Bottom