• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Line_HTX

Did I read that correctly? Did we really made 15 three's in 17 games and no other team has had more than 8 games?

Geez, Vince Carter is still going. I thought he was long gone already.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Kyle Lowry is a beast.

Cheebo

Banned
Thibs doin' work in Minnesota... wait a second. Is it possible both coaches suck?

Thibs is without question a top tier coach, his team just is not ready to meet his intense defensive minded style. I mean the Mavs suck too but it doesn't change that Rick Carlisle is the second best coach in the league after Pop.

Thibs is without question a top tier coach, his team just is not ready to meet his intense defensive minded style. I mean the Mavs suck too but it doesn't change that Rick Carlisle is the second best coach in the league after Pop.

I mean, I just wonder if he can coach the team if the team lacks a KG type veteran presence.

Thibs coached a team of bums with Noah, Boozer, Augustin, and a younger Butler to 48 victories. Prior to that with Hinrich and a decent Deng he won 47. There is no reason whatsoever that with Butler developing to a very decent player this team can't even surpass that. Dude made scrubs look like very decent players (Asik, Augustin, Nate Robinson). His chances for a title was with a Noah/Boozer combo and fucking Keith Bogans/Rip Hamilton to help Rose/Deng. If you don't look back to what he done and don't think he overachieved....goddamn. At least this last two years showed how awesome he really was.

And before , "but he played Rose too much". Rose highest usage was at 37.4 minutes per game. Just looking at todays best guards, dudes like Paul, Lillard, Irving, Wall, even Curry had seasons playing more. Next season Rose had several minor injuries that bugged him. Yeah he got scared against Phily and Rose was playing when he shouldn't. That's it. He was unlucky.

xHiryu

watching the bulls play makes me wanna shoot myself. at least rose is killin it in NY

really hope the Mavs get solid, Dirk doesnt deserve this

Rainy

Banned
Hm looking at the games tomorrow...I think Celtics, Cavs, Spurs, Thunder, and Clippers will win. Hopefully they're entertaining.

phanphare

Banned
I got these

thumb.aspx

Top Bottom