• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

JABEE

pwB3s5H.jpg

Lol

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Raps looking good so far, JV is a beast.

blakep267

Sigh. Now I have to sit here while the national media berates philly fans again just because some fat loser wanted to be a douche.
I feel like half of Phillys team is alway injured.
Well Ohkafor just came off surgery so he's not going to play a ton and they want to ease Embiid back in. Saric shoukd. Def be out there though

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Rock'em Siakam looking like a great pick, 7 boards in his first half a game.

Falchion

Westbrook to Adams is going to be the triple double factory this year. Those are going to be easy assists against a lot of lineups.

blakep267

Probably not, I think Nerlens is a better fit at the 4 with each of them. It's nice to have the other come in with different lineups though.
I see nerlena as the guy that's gets ousted first. He's more injury prone and he'll probably want a big contract next year. I like Holmes more than him and Holmes can come off the bench

I see nerlena as the guy that's gets ousted first. He's more injury prone and he'll probably want a big contract next year. I like Holmes more than him and Holmes can come off the bench

Yeah as much as much as I like Noel I think he's gonna be the odd man out. I think Holmes can fill the 3rd big spot on the roster well.

phanphare

Banned
Hornets looked good in the first half. Super impressed with Hibbert.

I wish Cassidy Hubbarth did ESPNs studio hosting.

yeah hibbert looks good. moving well and has 3 blocks already. mkg closing in on a double double in the first half. if they can stay healthy the hornets are going to be good once they get rolling. top 5 defense.

Top Bottom