• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Dthomp

Man, Oladipo has looked like hot trash tonight. Gonna need WAY more out of him. This offense looks even more lost then previous years of ISO ball

I have no idea why some people thought the Oladipo trade was a good fit with OKC. Turned out just the way I imagined it, him playing like garbage and at best a poor man's westbrook.

Dthomp

I have no idea why some people thought the Oladipo trade was a good fit with OKC. Turned out just the way I imagined it, him playing like garbage and at best a poor man's westbrook.

For me, I thought adding him to a KD/WB duo would be good, but I did not see KD running away scared. Now we have a hesitant 2nd option that is completely lost in his role now

Bread

Banned
Stevens what the fuck are you doing

He waited over a minute of game time too long to do that. Gerald Green is a black hole and a moron, get him out of there.

jwhit28

I think they were just hoping to have someone that could generate some sort of offense when Westbrook needs a breather. The majority of their non-Westbrook points are gonna be from those centers.

Dthomp

So much for Billy Donovan being able to create an offense of any kind. Unless WB dribble and hope the other guys get left open is an offense now? There is alot of talent on OKC that seems to either not play, or have no clue

Yeah, that got a good laugh out of me. These fans are STARVING.

We be like
743859.jpg

Bread

Banned
God that would have been an embarrassing way to start the year. Gerald Green is a waste of a roster spot, I fail to see why he's playing over James Young.

Top Bottom