• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Kevtones

I'm finally appreciating the brill of Harden's game tbh.

Also, he has 6 assists already?

Wait 7.
Then he crosses up Randle.

Dude playing for MVP.

ViciousDS

Banned
Lol......I have both harden and Westbrook in my fantasy league..... I'm not losing this year!!!!

Westbrook was 1 away from a triple double....... Harden almost has a double double....... Hell yes

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WTF didn't the Rockets waive Brewer

he's so bad on both ends of the court

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The Rockets look so much better without having to sacrifice offensive possessions for old man Howard.

On O they have shooters now and the Harden is free to run the pick and roll since baby Dwight is gone. Stupid Dwight thinking he had a post game smh

The D side so far is as brutal as last year, which was to be expected.

Messi

James+Harden+Creepy.gif

19 Point lead in first half?

Kings basketball you give me hope!

Line-up seems pretty balanced this season, and there's some talent too especially if Cauley-Stein becomes a better offensive player. Not sure if Mclemore can still become a reliable starter-level player after 3 or so years but we'll see.

Matrix

Rockets getting rid of Beasley for Ennis smh

Brewer stays sucking for life still

BIG_V-G-V

Banned
Line-up seems pretty balanced this season, and there's some talent too especially if Cauley-Stein becomes a better offensive player. Not sure if Mclemore can still become a reliable starter-level player after 3 or so years but we'll see.

Defense is looking solid. The bench came in and lit a fire under the players asses after a so so start. Hopefully we come out the 2nd half w/ the same energy

Matrix

Rockets have a D problem inside lmao :(

Top Bottom