• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf World Peace is still around

seeing MWP barely able to move laterally on defense is rough. I have no idea how he made this team but I guess Luke maybe wanted a vet on the end of the bench.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
META TRYING TO FOOTBALL TACKLE HARDEN LMAO

Harden shrugged it off

Brinbe

Are the Kings legit, or are the Suns terrible.

Help me contain my excitement NBAGaf.

Definitely the latter, but they'll be a better team under Joerger

lol @ just knocking the ball loose with the mop. Here's this billion-dollar league and utilizing that method is just funny as hell.

Matrix

Holy shit this fan lol

"HARDEN YOU SUCK"

Dthomp

Man, Lakers should feel good to be this close. Bad possession after bad possession on the defensive end this quarter. Clarkson bailing them out on offense over and over

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Win!
7gqgf.gif

Kings looked great tonight. Actually something of a defense and our rotation looked good.

I never became a Suns fan living in Arizona. Shame the team is doing so bad, though. I have a lot of friends who are Suns fans who had to live through those dirty ass Spurs being dirty assholes. Fuck the Spurs.

Matrix

This Rockets lineup is really puzzling

man Ennis blows

Morey you stupid fuck

Matrix

Bev needs to get well. Ennis and his shitty gm wont see anymore playing time once that happens.

Matrix

Tyler Anus for sure

Top Bottom