• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
How is Howard doing?

Given him being so big for us in 2014 and 2015 in the playoffs, when Harden still couldn't lead a team in the playoffs, I hope Atlanta will be a mix of him accepting his role but still performing well in it.

Great on D and rebounds.

Ehhhh on offense

Butler should get T'ed up for kicking out his legs. Crowder should get T'ed up for putting the ball on Butler's chest. Thomas should get T'ed up or ejected for throwing an elbow.

Vanillalite

Meh on that Wall call

On the real though. Kyle Korver kinda sucks? Like he shouldn't be starting sucks? Like I'd start someone else over him sucks.

jwhit28

Let's say the Wizards miss the playoffs again this year and Wall and Beal start jabbing at each other in the press. Do you keep Wall or Beal?

Vanillalite

Wall. Legit PGs are harder to find than inconsistent SGs. Dat max contract tho

coach bud is too stubborn. he'll put Thabo in before thjr lol

Wall is a turn over machine though.

Honestly Wall is better than Beal so in theory you'd keep Wall, BUT Wall is also overrated IMO. So maybe you get more if you try and trade Wall?

Vanillalite

giphy.gif

Top Bottom