• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Chase17

I feel like this is a scheduling loss for the Celtics. Having to fend of an amazing Nets team and then going up against an even greater super team than the Knicks.

Wouldn't surprise me if Bulls set some 3 point records tonight.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
The Hawks intro was straight hype!!!!

Damn!

harry-the-hawk-dancing.gif

Vanillalite

Idk about Delaney

While I think Dennis is better than Jeff last year we had both.

I feel like we need another point guard cause Malcolm Delaney doesn't inspire confidence.

ViciousDS

Banned
You guys are all destroying Kuroko with your shitty editing!!!! Stop putting that 9 year old girl in the GIFs!!!! It's a disgrace compared to how beautiful Kuroko was

Vanillalite

Hawks look rusty as a whole.

That being said Howard looks great. I know he's old man now so to speak, but he looks good.

I think he's finally on a team that wants him without all the pressure. LA was too much pressure, and IDK if the Rockets ever really wanted him.

He seems comfortable being home in Atl.

How is Howard doing?

Given him being so big for us in 2014 and 2015 in the playoffs, when Harden still couldn't lead a team in the playoffs, I hope Atlanta will be a mix of him accepting his role but still performing well in it.

Top Bottom