• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
On one hand, it's a similar dilemma to the Grit N' Grind core, do you get rid of one of the pieces that made your franchise relevant in Lowry, and break up the best bromance in the league?

On the other hand, Corey Joeseph seems to play way better as a starter, tbqh

Raptors are not relevant. They will ride ride the trash bros as much as they can to put butts into seats but make no mistakes they know this team ain't competing for anything.

Tom Penny

Not to worry Warriors-GAF you guys will win against the Cavs.

People need to stop underestimating Durant, shit is getting laughable.

Everybody is underestimating the Cavs shooting. Law of averages says it will go down but they around 40% for the year. They are simply shooting better than anyone else right now. 47% from 3 right now. No team will lose if they are around that clip.

Boogs31

On one hand, it's a similar dilemma to the Grit N' Grind core, do you get rid of one of the pieces that made your franchise relevant in Lowry, and break up the best bromance in the league?

On the other hand, Corey Joeseph seems to play way better as a starter, tbqh

I imagine they'll resign Lowry because Masai doesn't like losing assets for nothing. Wouldn't be surprised if he starts a rebuild though as soon as that happens.

Ryuuga

Banned
s1A3qo.gif

Chase17

I feel like this is the first time I've seen Olynyk with a head band like that. Could be wrong. The boos when he gets the ball are pretty great though lol

Sanjuro

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🍆😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Chase17

Wizards have been sloppy enough to cancel out the C's TOs. IT shooting well from three is a great sign.
Nothing good ever comes out of Marcus Smart thinking he is good at offense.
I think we are due for another couple threes until he remembers his skill level again.

Tom Penny

Wizards have been sloppy enough to cancel out the C's TOs. IT shooting well from three is a great sign.

I think we are due for another couple threes until he remembers his skill level again.

What pisses me off is KO's entire value is on offense and he's scared to death...gets an and 1 as I talk shit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom