• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets just aren't clutch at all. When it was tied with a minute left I knew we were probably gonna lose. We never pull it out in the clutch. Ugh. Spurs better not get a game winner.

Thank god they called that stupid Harden push off on his step back. He does it everytime. I'm so fucking sick of it not being called an offensive foul when he pushes off with his forrarm.

Horrible shot for San Antonio. There. The game is tied. You dont need a 3 :/

TTG

Spurs have been dodging bricks and staying in it with random Ginobili and Patty shots. Then they get a call no one ever gets and they still can't get a look at it.

Thank god they called that stupid Harden push off on his step back. He does it everytime. I'm so fucking sick of it not being called an offensive foul when he pushes off with his forrarm.

Horrible shot for San Antonio. There. The game is tied. You dont need a 3 :/
Kawhi does it all the time and the refs never call it

Chase17

It will be interesting to hear what was supposed to happen there. Based on the Pop reaction I guess Pau was in the wrong lol.
Kawhi can't even go in for last play :(

spyder_ur

It will be interesting to hear what was supposed to happen there. Based on the Pop reaction I guess Pau was in the way lol.

Kawhi can't even go in for last play :(

I think Pau was either supposed to rescreen or hard post.

Reggie: "It must be really bothering Leonard." Yeah, no shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom