• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

Rockets took two good shots that entire OT..Spurs had plenty just bricking.

Yeah, I don't get how people are saying the only reason the game was close was because Houston was missing. San Antonio got any look they wanted in the 4th + OT. They shot very poorly. Houston did too, but the difference there was the quality of shots they were getting. They were very lucky to make it to overtime.

Also, not surprising but Pop coached circles around D'antoni without his best player.

Celcius

°Temp. member
That was amazing! Yaaaas!
Although I keep going back and forth between rooting for Houston or San Antonio in this series lol.

That was amazing! Yaaaas!
Although I keep going back and forth between rooting for Houston or San Antonio in this series lol.

Sorta in the same camp. Grew up in SA, been in Houston for college the past 6 years. Me being generally annoyed by Harden and Rockets fans the last couple weeks has made my decision easier, though.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
This is something thats going to come as a shock to most people, but Pop doesn't rest players for the hell of it. He rest some players so the rest of the team knows what to do when someone goes down with an injury.

The team knows how to play without Leonard AND Parker. This should be common sense for hardcore NBA fans. If Harden isn't playing in a game, do you think the Rockets know how to play without him?

I might have missed that angle. But if it's as you describe, and any part of the ball is in the cylinder extending above the rim, it's a goaltend. Doesn't matter if it's 95% on it's way out.

This is on its way out, he waited to tap it back in.
Y7SNEkr.jpg

It was a bad call, but ultimately didn't change anything in the end.

Undefined

that was an insanely good game. No KLeonard though. Without him then rockets will easily advance to next round.

I still believe that Rockets will win this series regardless.

You literally provided photo evidence of it being a goaltend. Being on it's way out does not matter.

Happy for the Spurs though.

That isn't a goal tend. It wasn't on the rim, and was clearly out of the possibility of going in on its own.
But doesn't matter now, Spurs win. On to game 6, and hopefully a game 7 too.

TTG

Rockets have been the better team 4 out of these 5 games. I mean that as a compliment to San Antonio more than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom