• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give Coach Lue a lot of shit, but he wouldn't leave Durant and Curry on the bench as the deficit ballooned out of control. Rest is big, but that was not a good time to rest guys, that was just bad and you need to ride your starters that are actually playing well. The Warriors are very likely to make runs and come back, but that shit was questionable.

Line_HTX

I'm not going to hold my breath. It's always something about the stupid Warriors and the 3rd quarter every single time. Fuck their 3rd quarter explosions.

I give Coach Lue a lot of shit, but he wouldn't leave Durant and Curry on the bench as the deficit ballooned out of control. Rest is big, but that was not a good time to rest guys, that was just bad and you need to ride your starters that are actually playing well. The Warriors are very likely to make runs and come back, but that shit was questionable.

On the contrary, if your players are acting like they are getting over a hangover, why bother putting them in?

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Damn, just got home.. is GS just cold.. or is San Antonio smothering?

The few minutes I've seen it's kind of both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom