• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I searched the last three pages, only thing I saw was respect for Pop.

Anyone talking shit about Pops is outright wrong. Arguably the best coach of all time.

Outside of Duncan who was the 1st pick, he took guys who weren't hyped all that much, and many in the 2nd round who turned into great players.

Manu, Parker, Kawhi... you could make a huge argument the first 2 are 100% products of Pops... and Kawhi probably isn't Kawhi on a different team.

cHaotix8

Spurs are good. The score would be much closer minus the dumb turnovers by the dubs but the Spurs came to ball. I wonder if Klay will ever start landing shots.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Warriors look like dukey on both ends of the court. SA is playing well but they don't have much to do with the Warriors scoring 42 in the half. About as bad a half of basketball they could play.

I went into this game hoping to be losing by 10 or less at the half.

But now expectations are so high I'll probably have a stroke if they lose.

At least I get to watch this game before work instead of at work this time

VeeP

Anyone talking shit about Pops is outright wrong. Arguably the best coach of all time.

Outside of Duncan who was the 1st pick, he took guys who weren't hyped all that much, and many in the 2nd round who turned into great players.

Manu, Parker, Kawhi... you could make a huge argument the first 2 are 100% products of Pops... and Kawhi probably isn't Kawhi on a different team.

Well that's my point. Dude asked what's up with the hate on Pop in this thread. And I looked at three different pages, and no one was disrespecting Pop.

Warriors look like dukey on both ends of the court. SA is playing well but they don't have much to do with the Warriors scoring 42 in the half. About as bad a half of basketball they could play.

Some of those turnovers were unforced but SA is still playing awesome defense.

They almost never let them get any good shots.

Honestly, I feel the warriors losing this game would make them incredibly more driven and focused. Scary thought.
Finally get tested and punched in the face.

Honestly, I feel the warriors losing this game would make them incredibly more driven and focused. Scary thought.
Finally get tested and punched in the face.

If that ends up happening:

Spurs-Thunder, Spurs-Rockets, and this series, would all conclusively say that blowout victories are not ideal. You want your opponent to not be able to believe that what occurred was a fluke

Line_HTX

I went into this game hoping to be losing by 10 or less at the half.

But now expectations are so high I'll probably have a stroke if they lose.

At least I get to watch this game before work instead of at work this time

Just stop their 3rd quarter explosions and then we'll talk. Pretty please.

Line_HTX

ABC13 Houston‏ @abc13houston 38m38 minutes ago

Houston rapper Travis Scott arrested after concert performance in Arkansas #TravisScott
http://abc13.co/2qkeWM1

This is the guy that designed those awful Game 6 shirts. Still does not excuse the shit effort of attendance at tipoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom