• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
That wasn't only time Khawai hurt himself by rolling on his ankle

I get the Zaza one made it more painful, exerted the last ounce of pain he could muster

It's just a prolonged injury that takes time to heal and now I think no Khawai till Game 3

Sucks, but I rather him rest then fuck it up more

Champagne

Banned
These dubs are pathetic

Struggling to pull ahead against this lineup?

Makes me think Cavs in 6 in the finals

LBJ is gonna have a field day

That wasn't only time Khawai hurt himself by rolling on his ankle

I get the Zaza one made it more painful, exerted the last ounce of pain he could muster

It's just a prolonged injury that takes time to heal and now I think no Khawai till Game 3

Sucks, but I rather him rest then fuck it up more

Everyone knows that. That's the whole goddamn point. Zaza went to injure Kawhi further because he ankle was already messed up.

Zaza pretended to contest a shot, went to put his foot under his bad ankle, realized he wasn't in position, took another step and then Leonard landed on his foot.
Right. The very next play, Id be have a big set an illegal screen to Zaza's face for that play. That was sickening.

ViciousDS

Banned
Lol

I like on the slow Mo replay they mention gets the contact and then they stopped saying halfway through the word contact because there wasn't any on green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom