• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a game by these two teams.
dhMeAzK.gif

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
god this dubs team is pathetic

most stacked roster of all time and you need to execute leonard to have a chance to win game 1 on your home court against a vastly inferior roster?

LOL

They came back from 25 down in the 2nd half in an NBA playoff game. What are you talking about.

Fucking hell. Spurs were playing great and then Zaza did that bullshit. Warriors are better, are going to win it but winning like this is fucking bullshit. Fuck you Zaza.

Only Al Horford can save us.

For once in my life, I'll be rooting for a LeBron team. What they did to Leonard was dirty, and I already thought the Spurs would lose this series. I'm livid.

FZZ

Banned
LOL

"Their system is the same" - Curry on Kawhi

Don't undercut the second best player in the world you choke artist

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not a fan in any sense of the word and I like to casually watch basketball and root for teams in the moment. I was going for the Spurs because I like Kawhi as a player. Anyway, some of you are so hateful toward the Warriors that it seems a bit much.

Klay definitely bet on the Spurs to cover.

Also, I honestly don't think Zaza intentionally injured Kawhi. I think he did something reckless and dumb, but I don't think it was malicious.

People gonna treat this like some miraculous comeback and ignore the ankle execution

Even with Kawhi out it was a pretty damn good comeback. LeBron's comeback vs the trash pacers isn't any less impressive.

The squad they had out there still was better than many other teams and shouldn't let a 25 pt lead slide.

They came back from 25 down in the 2nd half in an NBA playoff game. What are you talking about.
After intentionally exacerbating an injury to take out the other team's best player. They couldn't win last year, so they added KD. They couldn't win tonight, so they took out Kawhi. Bitchmade ass team

I just cannot right now. That was the one. Won't get that chance again all series and if Leonard is done fuck. It's the fact that they were up huge and that fucking foot step fucking destroyed us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom