• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSM

Curry and Durante know they better watch their ankles when they get back in the game. Every player on the floor knows what happened.

Tommy DJ

Slow-mo is a surprisingly good playmaker. Slow-ish on defense,you but smart enough that hes typically where he needs to be. Does he have much of a shot spurs fans?

It's what I've been saying. Slowmo has pretty high BBIQ and is actually fairly quick when he actually needs to move. The Spurs coaching staff are pretty positive on him too.

Bertans/Murray/Anderson are all promising players to replacing the aging core. If they're playing well right now, I'm not surprised.

KD should be getting the ball every play and passing to Curry only when he draws a defender off him for a 3. This team is too out of sorts right now for all those 8-10 passes possessions they run and everybody else can't hit shit anyway.

It's what I've been saying. Slowmo has pretty high BBIQ and is actually fairly quick when he actually needs to move. The Spurs coaching staff are pretty positive on him too.

Bertans/Murray/Anderson are all promising players to replacing the aging core. If they're playing well right now, I'm not surprised.
Murray has possible all-star potential. Gonna get way more minutes next year

LMA does just enough to make you think you can run the offense through him. But whenever you give him the keys, he immediately crashes the thing into a tree.

The One and Done™;236816607 said:
So what will be the average win margin for the Warriors once they sweep this series? 25 or 35?

About as large as the average injury list on their path to the Finals' roster for 3 years running

jmizzal

Rockets are really bad they lose by 39 with Kawhi out but the Warriors come way back with him out for a qt and the Spurs look loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom