• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Celtics are still gonna beat the Bulls but man, they're gonna get smashed by the Wizards.

I can see Gortat just taking Olynyk out on a screen.

That halftime show with the bowls was insane

"He's not better than Jordan, therefore, he's not that good"

I think that guy was a Rockets fan. Must still be having nightmares of that Kawhi 3 and chasedown block on Harden from behind, making him say crazy things.

LionPride

Banned
IT's contract is over after next season, pick Fultz, and trade IT. He's gone after this season regardless. Either they trade him this draft, or let him walk but Ainge probably wants something in return.

Tall4Life

IT's contract is over after next season, pick Fultz, and trade IT. He's gone after this season regardless. Either they trade him this draft, or let him walk but Ainge probably wants something in return.

If he would walk once his contract up then I won't have any hesitations about trading him, since that's basically what he wants

Bread

Banned
Isaiah's playing distracted and it's obviously effecting his game. Lots of bad passes from him tonight.

Luckily Hortfords and Bradley are picking up the slack since Amir and Crowder aren't.

Sanjuro

???

Maybe this isn't playoff rondo, but he's still playing well.

Mirotic, the starting lineup's only shooter, not shooting well is seriously hurting the Bulls rn

He is still playing light. He's had good looks on most of his drives and just letting gas off the pedal at the end.

jdstorm

Banned
And the Celtics won't have a chance at a good rim protector either in the draft

They could get someone OK by trading either Avery Bradley or Marcus Smart (after they draft Ball)

Ainge would probably just overvalue his own guys and tell the media how close he was to getting a trade, when he never had a trade that he was willing to accept

Tall4Life

They could get someone OK by trading either Avery Bradley or Marcus Smart (after they draft Ball)

Ainge would probably just overvalue his own guys and tell the media how close he was to getting a trade, when he never had a trade that he was willing to accept

No way are we drafting Ball

TTG

Warriors offense looked like doo doo the whole game, but it's a net positive. One, Durant looked almost the whole way back, those euro steps were good. Two, looks like the curse of McCaw is finally over and Ian Clark is back in the rotation.

Tall4Life

Warriors offense looked like doo doo the whole game, but it's a net positive. One, Durant looked almost the whole way back, those euro steps were good. Two, looks like the curse of McCaw is finally over and Ian Clark is back in the rotation.
I really wouldn't say the Warriors offense was terrible. They played very well, it's just that the Blazers unexpectedly matched them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom