• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Oh well. Again the rebounding is an absolute disaster and there's not much else to say. It's going to be a struggle all series long in the paint.

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
This must be the reason Cavs don't want the #1 seed.....

Bread

Banned
Oh well. Again the rebounding is an absolute disaster and there's not much else to say. It's going to be a struggle all series long in the paint.
The rebounding wasn't even an issue in the second half and they still couldn't keep up. Turnovers killed them, and Isaiah's not 100%. Horford's play was really impressive though.

Chase17

Game 1 loss is ok. We still have our secret weapon, Rozier, to unleash the rest of the series. If that doesn't work C's may be in trouble.

Shout out to all the Celtics haters who weren't giving the Celtics a chance in the playoffs despite being a 1 seed. Shout out to you guys for being absolutely right.

Silkworm

OT lied to me, at no point were we even close to doing it.

Celtics "did it" in the sense they got the #1 seed in the East. ;-) Of course they don''t know what to do with it :-\ Just regroup and fight in the next game. Series isn't over for the C's but it's not going to get easier.

Tall4Life

Shout out to all the Celtics haters who weren't giving the Celtics a chance in the playoffs despite being a 1 seed. Shout out to you guys for being absolutely right.

The Warriors looked like they could've lost for a while in the Blazers game

they still won by a large margin in the end but

all im saying is

our celtics are basically the warriors

Mrbob

Celtics "did it" in the sense they got the #1 seed in the East. ;-) Of course they don''t know what to do with it :- Just regroup and fight in the next game. Series isn't over for the C's but it's not going to get easier.
When their best player is under 6 feet tall its a problem in the playoffs. LeBron wont let Thomas get open.

Silkworm

When their best player is under 6 feet tall its a problem in the playoffs. LeBron wont let Thomas get open.

I don't have much hope for C's against the Cavs if they met in the playoffs. I just wanted the C's to make it past the 1st round of the playoffs. That's the extent to which I have any hope. Of course that took a hit today :-\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom