• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
We can still be comfortable calling him out.
Did I say you couldn't? I ain't gonna call someone out for feelin uncomfortable talking about Thomas's sister's death and seeing him cry when that person has had siblings die.

You can call him out, ain't gonna hurt my feelings.

phanphare

Banned
Charles Barkely had 3 siblings die, he can be uncomfortable talking about IT all he wants

then he should know better

the way he framed it wasn't like it brought back uncomfortable memories, he framed it like it made him uncomfortable that IT was out in the open crying before playing in a game. reeked of that "you gotta be a man" bs.

Line_HTX

Holy crap, what is wrong with the GAF clock... It's 3 minutes behind real time and my posts are appearing where they're not supposed to be.

Sanjuro

Did I say you couldn't? I ain't gonna call someone out for feelin uncomfortable talking about Thomas's sister's death and seeing him cry when that person has had siblings die.

You can call him out, ain't gonna hurt my feelings.

If that's what he was doing then sure.

LionPride

Banned
then he should know better

the way he framed it wasn't like it brought back uncomfortable memories, he framed it like it made him uncomfortable that IT was out in the open crying before playing in a game. reeked of that "you gotta be a man" bs.
I agree he should've worded everything better, but given context? Yeah I ain't gonna judge him

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Maybe I misheard Charles, but I think he said he felt uncomfortable for Isaiah. I don't think he meant it in the way some are taking it.

Line_HTX

I'm not sure he was calling Thomas out on it, the look on his face and everyone else was clear they were all feeling for Thomas.

Damn that Blazers Warriors game was crazy. I knew Portland was gonna be a challenge due to Dame and CJ flipping that playoff switch. They get crazy hot and can't stop scoring for a while, but Warriors got too many offensive and defensive weapons on the court at any given time.
Practically any team other than the Warriors on the receiving end of that Blazers assault would have gone down in flames.

Sanjuro

Go Bulls.

PpCrTxH.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom