• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Hot takes so far.

Toronto would be playing just as well.
Washington was the best team this year.
LeBron plays for the regular season.

What else we got?

spyder_ur

I'm not stunned, but I expected the Celtics to be able to score and at least force some semblance of difficult shots.

Man, LeBron loves playing in the Garden.

1-14 from 3s. You hit even 5 of those, it's at least more competitive.

Butler wouldn't have stopped this
George either because to get either of them Danny had to trade multiple people

Again, wizards lost because their bench sucks, what do you think would have happened now?

Boston is in a tough spot, even if they can get the pieces to overthrow Lebron, there is that small Golden State problem out west to deal with.

mjp2417

Banned
This series will cost IT millions. I can see the Celts letting him go eventually and drafting a PG. Or maybe making him a sixth man like Crawford.

IT isn't going to lose them this series. The Cavs, because of the JR/Shumpert platoon, have someone they can hide him on defensively. It's actually not a bad matchup for him. The Celtics just desperately need a rebounding, paint protecting big.

legend166

I mean I get the whole 'Cavs don't care about the regular season' thing, but why the heck did LeBron play so many minutes?

Trying out his new HGH?

We all agree he's on some sort of PEDs right?

Sanjuro

I mean, considering Toronto was getting sonned to about the same degree, this one probably isn't too hot a take

The Celtics still have room to make some adjustments. Toronto really didn't have anything to do.

It's the least hot of the takes, but it's still fresh out of the microwave.

Fuck Lebron trying to fish a technical on IT there with his team up by 20 acting like he just walked in on Delonte wearing nothing but his mom. He can't help himself trying to get people suspended even when his team is like 10 times better.

The Celtics still have room to make some adjustments. Toronto really didn't have anything to do.

It's the least hot of the takes, but it's still fresh out of the microwave.

yeah, but to continue this metaphor it's one of those dishes that only heated up on the outside and the inside is ice cold

(because it's gonna take an actual roster change for Boston to be able to adjust enough)

Sanjuro

yeah, but to continue this metaphor it's one of those dishes that only heated up on the outside and the inside is ice cold

(because it's gonna take an actual roster change for Boston to be able to adjust enough)

I don't think so. This Cavs team is not unbeatable, just undefeatable.

FT shooting paints the picture on what kind of night the Celtics are having. Cavs defense did show some holes though, I think we could take a game.

Sanjuro

C's should have been swept in the first round

Added.

Rajon Rondo > LeBron James.

Pacers-Cavs would have been a more interesting ECF.

I got you!

Rajon Rondo > LeBron James.
Paul George's MySpace leaked in 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom