• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, Washington is the only team in the East that could potentially push them in a series (not win a series, obviously). Cleveland has no way to guard Wall, they have dicey transition defense, and Washington wouldn't get abused this badly on the glass.
Washington's defense is absolute trash, worse than Boston.

spyder_ur

I still think the Celtics are getting any shot they want. You can only say that so long, though. They've yet to show any answers defensively whatsoever.

The people rooting for David here is kinda bizarre to me.

Celtics are fraud first seed confirmed.
They won 53 games and only got the first seed because the Cavs coasted to put it nicely. I don't think its makes them a fraud. I don't think anyone has really been confused about what they are and why they got the first seed.

No shit love is bodying, a stretch big that can also play inside and is an amazing rebounder. And TT too, a big that can guard out to the perimeter, whose biggest mark against him is his smaller size, and an elite rebounder.

This is the bulls first two games, but gonna be on steroids. The Celtics have to hope for 40+ Isiah, 28+ plus Bradley, and someone else going off to have a chance

VeeP

They won 53 games and only got the first seed because the Cavs coasted to put it nicely. I don't think its makes them a fraud. I don't think anyone has really been confused about what they are and why they got the first seed.

Just joking. All season long you'd see post like "Warriors are frauds" "Cavs are frauds" after every loss or bad run.

I don't think anyone really thought just because they were in first seed that makes them the best team in the east.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom