• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzan

MINI Member
C's needed to play out of their skin and Cavs had to play poorly for them to win on a buzzer beater.

Game over. Let's enjoy history watching Lebron overtake The real King in all time playoff points tonight.

I'm predicting 3rd quarter

Deron+Williams+Utah+Jazz+v+Denver+Nuggets+3IaATSUsHkLl.jpg

Sighting

Funny you say that because I was just having this discussion about how somehow Dray and Steph will be in foul trouble most of the time and consequentialy be off the floor longer than normal stretches. I'd bet a good chunk of my savings on it.

Absolutely. If either the Cavs or the Warriors blow the living shit out of the other in the first game, I fully expect the refs to make those adjustments by game 2. NBA will not allow a sweep or even a gentleman's sweep.

Gorillaz

Tnt crew burying the Cs.

Chuck: I'm going back to the hotel to watch the hockey game I'll be back for post game talk

I'm sorry it had to be you LL

Gorillaz

Niecy nash and that money laundering show with her nail salon couldn't save shaqs foot if they wanted to

Shit should have had a warning screen splash before hand

Tall4Life

I was on a plane for the first half, landed and checked the score and was disappointed to see the C not doing it

Stop ruining my life BG :(

Kind of related, but how the fuck does some people in life have foot fetish? Like I understand everything and we're all allowed our opinions, but feet are fucking disgusting even the ones in japanese tsundere chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom