• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph v Kyrie gonna be lit AF.
giphy.gif

VeeP

A healthy Steph vs healthy Kyrie
Healthy Durant vs healthy Lebron
Pretty much everyone healthy.

I'm looking for 4 good games from the Dubs sharp shooting range and national defense force.

Excellence in execution
Execution by excellence

Steve Kerr ain't healthy tho :'(. Any news if he'll be coaching the Finals?

Would be great if Klay found his groove. Dude is shooting poorly. Hopefully he just explodes one game. Klay Thompson, Supernova.

Will also be interesting if Warriors come out motivated or rusty. They looked sloppy that first game against Spurs. On the other hand, I think that Kyrie shot is on Curry's mind, and that who kicked out of game 6 on Draymonds. And this being Durant's first Finals game in years, it'll be interesting.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Massive achievement by Bron

Even the haters have to give him props for that record.

The haters will just do what Skip Bayless does, and ignore the fact that LeBron took fewer shots, and just point out the number of games. lol

Edit: Like the posts above mine.

Dizzan

MINI Member
The haters will just do what Skip Bayless does, and ignore the fact that LeBron took fewer shots, and just point out the number of games. lol

Edit: Like the posts above mine.

I still believe Jordan>Lebron but it is a massive achievement. Guys works hard and it shows.

He will leave a massive legacy by the time his career is over.

spyder_ur

I wonder how much adding an extra game need to win in the first round contributes

Holy fuck LeBron

Not really.. It took him 30 something more games though..

Lebron played in 32 more playoff games

I was kidding

Can the TD Garden staff legally ban Lebron from the arena? Make something up. Ever since that game 6 he has absolutely owned the Garden.

Not many positives from this series but Jaylens play is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom