• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K16: A Spike Lee Joint (and cover athlete leaks)

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
I'm sorry...but just because KD was injured this doesn't mean his status dropped in any way. WTH is going on with the, he doesn't belong there, comments.

As a Laker fan...this choice is garbage...but interested to see what they do.

Yeah, this.

I also find his style of play much more fun to watch than Harden's driving to the paint, flailing his arms, making dramatic facial expressions, and hoping for a whistle.

I'm sorry...but just because KD was injured this doesn't mean his status dropped in any way. WTH is going on with the, he doesn't belong there, comments.

Isn't it usually supposed to be the MVP?

Valkrai

I'm actually interested in this. I like the MyCareer modes and even though the story was shit in 2K15, it was entertaining enough.

Durant cover?

8170039.jpg

Bacon

Because Durant was on the cover of 2k15 already and Russel Westbrook had a phenomenal year.

Edit: Oh yeah and he was on in 13 too, forgot about that

As a Laker fan

Let's grab Lamarcus Aldridge this summer in the free agency pool! And pick up Rondo for a 1 year or 2 deal!!

Starting PG... Rondo... SG... Clarkson.. SF... Kobe.... PF... Ed Davis.... C... Aldridge.

Off the bench Julius... Black.... Brown..... boom.. let's do it!

Oh... and I look forward to another 2K NBA game.. interesting with the Spike stuff.

Into

Do The Right Thing and Buy NBA2k16

Also i cant wait for that Lee vs Miller storyline, as you relive the Pacers - Knicks feud.

theWB27

Isn't it usually supposed to be the MVP?

Nope.

Let's grab Lamarcus Aldridge this summer in the free agency pool! And pick up Rondo for a 1 year or 2 deal!!

Starting PG... Rondo... SG... Clarkson.. SF... Kobe.... PF... Ed Davis.... C... Aldridge.

Off the bench Julius... Black.... Brown..... boom.. let's do it!

Oh... and I look forward to another 2K NBA game.. interesting with the Spike stuff.

Please no Rondo. Didn't know Lamarcus was a FA..I dig it more than Love, but I'd settle for him if we couldn't get L.

Because Durant was on the cover of 2k15 already and Russel Westbrook had a phenomenal year.

Edit: Oh yeah and he was on in 13 too, forgot about that

Durant carries more cache than Westbrook.

Poetic

I'm torn, said I wouldn't buy another 2k game at launch after last year's miserable launch but I want it. Damnit.

rjcc

I'm torn, said I wouldn't buy another 2k game at launch after last year's miserable launch but I want it. Damnit.

is there a support group for this? 2K survivors or something?

Last year, I apparently preordered it and forgot. The game just showed up at my door even as I thought I had managed to hold off from buying a copy.

Sizzle55

Curry on the cover and a story by Spike Lee, Yeah I can do that. If they every come up with a way to get rid of VC and have your My Player able to hit wide open lay ups this series could rival MLB The Show as the best sports series around.

Afrocious

If it's still tied to all that VC bullshit, I wouldn't care if the story was directed by Jesus Christ himself, I won't be touching it until it hits single figure prices.

I guess this is a necro-quote, but this post had me laughing for a good five minutes.

Top Bottom