• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZZ

Banned
There are a lot of travels in the NBA

but I feel like a lot of you forget about having a pivot foot and when stopping the dribble and taking your steps are counted

Hearing people yell "travel" every call annoying

Good game so far but unless Kyrie can completely take over the workload (or pace himself) or some other people help out, LeBron is going to gas himself out the game.

Umbooki

As opposed to 60 year old Richard Jefferson? They don't have a lot of good options and at least Williams is long and athletic.
He's really, really bad. I watched him on the Heat earlier in the season and he makes the most mind-boggling decisions. It's like the game is too fast for him at times.

Expecting him to guard KD is asking way too much. At least R.Jefferson has BBIQ to fall back on.

PR_rambo

Banned
Refs rescued the Cavs from being down double digits. Not talking about Zaza, that was a foul.

Cavs usually gas in the 3rd, see what happens.

35d30452e5c4c0987268000f49d33016.jpg

lebron1.png

LeBron before 2017 NBA Finals

Greg-Oden.jpg

LeBron after 2017 NBA Finals
Too much hair though.

As opposed to 60 year old Richard Jefferson? They don't have a lot of good options and at least Williams is long and athletic.

RJeff is old as dirt but at least he's an experienced vet with BBIQ. You can count on him to make the right decisions and be in the right places, at least as much as his declining body will allow him to. Williams on the other hand is a mother fucking scrub. Being "long and athletic" does not make you worthy of playing time. The D-league is full of guys who are "long and athletic". He should never see the court unless your team is either up or down by 30.

Mrbob

Third game down 2-0 supposed to be the home team FU we got this game, Cavs have played well and done this yet still losing. Crazy.

Shogun413

I love how Cavs idea of defending Durant is putting RJ on him. I know you want to conserve Lebron for the 4th quarter but that is a bold strategy if I've ever seen one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom