• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
Lmao my girl said the exact same thing.
I noticed it when he came in, thought it was Clark at first, then my mom was like "he from here, we don't do that here" then noticed it was Pat and I was just fucking confused

In the 2017 NBA Finals, a grown ass man got plats in his fucking head

Got to wonder how Kerr doesn't call a timeout during that run while his team looked like absolute ass and had no plan. Bad stuff there.

Great quarter by the Cavs, they know what the game means.

TTG

Yea, I figured this would happen, but I thought it would be role players more than 80+ they'll probably get from Kyrie and Lebron.

Still, 5 points is pretty good.

Spinluck

Holy shit. Cavs actually look like a team for once this series.

And anyone still saying KD is better than Lebron should never watch basketball again.

Gotta love hot takes based off of like 2 games.

Somehow when Lebron does it it's frontrunning, when KD does it, BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Got to wonder how Kerr doesn't call a timeout during that run while his team looked like absolute ass and had no plan. Bad stuff there.

Great quarter by the Cavs, they know what the game means.

Because he knows how good his team is, and it was a short run... wasting a timeout with less than 2 mins left in the quarter is a waste of TO.

It also proved out, he didn't need to call it.

PRBoricua

From @ESPNStatsInfo : LeBron James has guarded Durant on 20 half-court plays tonight. KD has attempted just 2 shots on those plays

LionPride

Banned
I miss seeing Love get 40/20 games while Rubio did fuck all offensively when it came to scoring while Beasley and Johnson were supposed to be developled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom