• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

J5uTHip.gif

DWill recordbreaker!

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Can GS just forfeit and wrap this up Monday? At this rate one of their stars will be suspended for game five. If Dwill hits a 3, CLE goes 20-33 from 3 through 3 quarters and refs are fucking them over it's clearly not your night.

Rvaan

Banned
Part of me is saying to turn this off cause this game is over. But another part of me is saying there is no lead that is safe against GSW.

Part of me is saying to turn this off cause this game is over. But another part of me is saying there is no lead that is safe against GSW.
You'd have to be a fool to think this game is anywhere near over

Remember how the third quarter ended last game? And then the 4th happened

Anticol

Banned
The refs tried last game pretty hard to make Cleveland win, they will achieve it in this one, will the next one be the same?

I know people hate GSW because of the Durant transfer, but how can you guys be ok with this shit?

Spinluck

Its over. GS trying to bring it back home.

Cavs are gonna lose the series.

But the bring it back home thing is bullshit.

They won the last game by a hair, and people were saying this "bring it back home" nonsense last year. It just isn't true lol.

HeySeuss

Well at least maybe the Warriors won't get the playoffs sweep perfect record. Sad thing is that Cavs playing out of their absolute minds are still only one good Warriors run away from it falling apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom