• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

CD'S BAR

Long way to go but too much pressure on warriors. haunted by the chokes of last year for durant and curry. they needed to sweep to seal it.

LionPride

Banned
Idk why Kerr overplays the bench for so long. If Brown can find success riding the Death lineup, then what's the holdup?
Like I said a couple days ago, man's reactive and stubborn.

Nate Duncan asked him a question and Kerr was basically saying "I don't play em but 16 minutes maybe when we need em? What's the point" I love him but sheesh

I've honestly never given the podcast a listen, but I'll check it out

You should, it's honestly a great podcast.

Something similar is how, on the Lowe Post, Lowe was talking about how the Cavs have to make everything dramatic and not easy when the issue of David Griffin's contract came up (he's said that before too).

Hell, last year, apparently there was an email within the organization by David Griffin that went like:
So, what does all this mean? It means more than you have ever dared to imagine, but no more than we have always done. NO TEAM IN NBA HISTORY has ever come back from down 3–1 in the NBA Finals. Rather than asking you the cliché: “Why not us?” I would like to offer the following:

WE HAVE SEEN NBA HISTORY IN THE MAKING EVERYDAY HERE. It’s not “why not us?” It’s “What the [expletive] else would we do?” We love it harder. We love it RECORD-SETTING. You know in your hearts and in your minds we have been the NBA DRAMA KINGS since we came together.

https://www.si.com/nba/2017/04/11/lebron-james-book-excerpt-nba-finals-draymond-green-david-griffin

Idk, it's funny how that locker room would be dysfunctional for most teams, but the Cavs have just sorta made it their team culture now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom