• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Not feeling a Warriors win tonight. As much as I'd like one they're just not playing well and it doesn't seem to be changing. Two point game or not.

kaiju

Btw how is Iggy 3% this final? Shouldn't he use his size to get into the paint?

seriously

I mean

CHrt0yFUYAAZLAj.png

bionic77

This game is going exactly the way the Cavs want it to.

They need to build a bigger lead. They should be up by more than 2. Warriors look scared but that won't last if they don't knock them the fuck out.

LionPride

Banned
Yeah

The 7'0 SF with handles and a nice ass shooting stroke who is actually a good two way player is the beat scorer of all time maybe. At least top 2.

Durant is like a metronome with his scoring. He will always give you the points you need, but to some extent it's a little more useful for the Dubs to get Steph and Draymond going, because that's when the Dubs really become scary.

Durant is like a metronome with his scoring. He will always give you the points you need, but to some extent it's a little more useful for the Dubs to get Steph and Draymond going, because that's when the Dubs really become scary.

When Durant gets scary it spaces out the floor for wide open splash brothers.

I'm not bitching about the calls that are being made, but this series has become way too much about the refs. It's relentless. The clock is stopped all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom