• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeeP

Yeah not like he's been the most efficient scorer in the NBA for years or anything. He just "wants it more".

Pretty much. It's why Jordan has 6 rings. He wanted it more. It's all about dem feels. Once you feel, you can't be stopped. KD decided he wanted it.

TaterTots

Banned
So, Durant joined to win a championship like James did with the Heat? Warriors look way more stacked though. Surprised the NBA allowed it. I'm predicting they win the next 2-3 years. Mark my post nubs.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
So, Durant joined to win a championship like James did with the Heat? Warriors look way more stacked though. Surprised the NBA allowed it. I'm predicting they win the next 2-3 years. Mark my post nubs.
He was a free agent. They had no say in the matter.

LionPride

Banned
Yes, the NBA would disallow a player leaving in FA

Yep they want that lawsuit in they hands

Definitely

Bread

Banned
Shumpert's too awful on offense to play against this team. You can't afford to have zeros on offense on the court for very long against a team with GS' firepower.
When the alternative is Deron Williams I'm not sure Shump's lack of offensive skill is worthy of benching.

bgbball31

I know the Chris Paul thing was a trade, but they block that and not KD to the Warriors? (And yes, I know the NBAPA would have thrown an absolute fit if the NBA tried to intervene in the FA process, I'm just venting.)

Good season Cavs, you just ran into the greatest team of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom