• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry getting a little too cute with the ball this game.

Also Cleveland is playing well.

No eggs in this basket but I do want KD to get a ring along with Korver. Win win for me.

gspec

I think the warriors are struggling in this game a little because Steve Kerr is back after being out for a while. I think they were better defensively with Mike Brown coaching.

TTG

I think the warriors are struggling in this game a little because Steve Kerr is back after being out for a while. I think they were better defensively with Mike Brown coaching.

You think Steve told them don't try so hard on defense pregame? I mean, that's probably what happened, right? Not like Lebron was vintage in the first half or anything.

Tom Penny

Lol their D has been put behind the 8 ball because Curry and co are playing like jackasses on offense.

Cracklox

Just a lazy 18/10/6 on 66% shooting for LeBron at the half.

Cleveland can't keep playing at this pace though and hope to win. They've done well to be only be down 3 at the half. It's like a warriors/suns game circa 2k8 with how quickly the balls getting up and down the court though. Gotta try slow it down a little in the second half

Shumpert's been the best option for defending KD asides from Lebron for a while, he's great defensively. Cavs seem to have decided the loss on his offensive game is worth it.

Also, Shumpert and Kyrie are refusing to switch the KD-Curry pick n' roll in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom