• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZZ

Banned
Btw I don't know if anyone saw but TT fucked up hard because DWill had the soft tip in for his missed layup but TT hit it as well and it was too hard

Dude just needs to camp for offensive boards, fucking hell

Deron Williams and Chris Paul were taken in the same draft. They used to be 1 and 2 for best PG in the league.

What the hell happened to DWill? I loved him on the Jazz before all of the fallout.

paolo11

LBJ gonna need to pull a miracle to win this

Actually, if Kyrie starts to heat up(he's currently 16points) like he was on the Boston playoffs, Cavs will have a chance to win.

The Cavs trinity should make a lot of points to win this. Lebron can't do this on his own. Warriors is an extraordinary team.

Instro

Congrats to the warriors on their probable victory. Im just imagining how great this series could have been minus Durant

I don't hold any ill will but basketball is going to be very boring the next few years if CP3 doesn't team up with Kawhi

It's not like their 2016 series was particularly great outside of the 3-1 comeback itself. Most of the games were blowouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom