• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only ESPN would keep breaking into the game from commercials talking about all the awesome shit Lebron is doing while they're down double digits.

It's infuriating considering what Curry is doing.
Cause without LeBron they wouldn't even be within 70 points of this team.

It's a monumental effort what he's done.

Respect game.

PR_rambo

Banned
Steph fighting his ass off. Not great from the field but still getting his points, hustling for rebounds et

Can't badmouth him this year.

LBJ usually comes out and blitzes the other team early but then later in the game is able o conserve some energy by playing in the half-court. Usually, his blitz has damaged and demoralized the other team, like Mike Tyson in Punch-Out but the Dubs are never scared of LeBron, they know they can alway put up enough points and in most cases are fine with him expending so much energy.

mozfan12

Banned
This is like Juve Real Madrid, yesterday, and unfortunately we'll have to watch it two more times. Cavs can't keep up the defensive intensity for four quarters. You can fight to keep it close for a half but when the Warriors have the same energy in the third and fourth, not much you can do. Too many options and Curry is not playing on a bad knee. A world of difference in his movement between these finals and last year.

FZZ

Banned
After this series I hope Cavs FO realizes they need defense and starts moving A LOT of pieces for defensive as well as offensive players

M_A_C

Only ESPN would keep breaking into the game from commercials talking about all the awesome shit Lebron is doing while they're down double digits.

It's infuriating considering what Curry is doing.

Last game after KD dominated him, they ask KD about Lebron. Ridiculous and one of the main reasons I hate him is the NBA shoving him down our throats.

Congrats to the warriors on their probable victory. Im just imagining how great this series could have been minus Durant

I don't hold any ill will but basketball is going to be very boring the next few years if CP3 doesn't team up with Kawhi

overcast

Last game after KD dominated him, they ask KD about Lebron. Ridiculous and one of the main reasons I hate him is the NBA shoving him down our throats.
He's the best player of the decade and a main point of the interest in this series. They're gonna talk about him better and worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom