• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA-gaf Fantasy Football League Thread

14azsdi.gif

Just waiting for a couple people to accept their invites and I can set the draft date. When would be good for you guys? I was thinking the Sunday night that preseason ends.

KingGondo

Banned
Sunday night works well for me, too. I live in the Central time zone, so I'm flexible. Something before 8:00 is preferable, but not required.

Nice job on the league logo! Everyone knows it's true.

Also, we should do an auction draft. It's FAR more fun and fair IMO.

I'm looking at the schedule and two teams have byes every week, what the hell? How do I make it remake the schedule?

nvm figured it out

DCX

DCX
So I did my first auction draft..I suck. First person I bid because i didn't know what I was doing was Eli lol over paid for Mccoy, Charles and Foster Haha. It ended up with like 13 bucks to fill my bench, defense and kicker.

Will be interesting to see how bad ill do.

DCX

diehard

Fleer
ESPN is stupid so i missed the draft, and my team will show up as 2 owners also even though its just me.

The auto draft wasn't too bad actually, Aaron Rogers did me good on Thursday.

Blackface

Banned
I should win my week 1 matchup, considering Faze has manning as his QB.

However after that I am pretty much fucked unless Kolb or Ryan turns into the next Rogers.

Vyer

ugh. Ochocinco gamble was a bust.

Really regretting I accidentally auto picked Jackson. lol

Glad you dropped Tate, Gondo. Wanted to cover all my bases with Foster.

prolly gonna be a bad fantasy season for me.....

KingGondo

Banned
Vyer said:
ugh. Ochocinco gamble was a bust.

Really regretting I accidentally auto picked Jackson. lol

Glad you dropped Tate, Gondo. Wanted to cover all my bases with Foster.

prolly gonna be a bad fantasy season for me.....
Yeah, dropping Ben Tate was a mistake, but thankfully it didn't matter.

Brees and McCoy are gonna be my workhorses, if I get anything else from other roster spots, I'm gonna be tough to beat.

Lil' Rhino aka Mike Tolberto doin work. Tony Romo is the Vince Carter of QBs which means he's pretty good for fantasy. Plaxico making himself useful but aside from him my bench is terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible.

Blackface

Banned
cuevas said:
My receivers are awful :[

I have one good running back and none on the bench. Auto-draft sucks.

Edit: I am up for trades for RB's. One team had four, and they have different bye weeks. WTF IS THIS SHIT.

Vyer

Foster gamble also might not pay off. :( Thank god i got Tate.

Vincent Jackson thank you for showing up!

Blackface

Banned
I picked up Eric Decker since nobody had him to put him in since Brandon Lloyd was out. The kid got me 21 points. He had a great game last game, and a good pre-season.

annnnnnnnnnnd genius move.

Top Bottom