• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

jbug617

Banned
Skiles resigned as HC of the Magic.

Celtics interviews at the combine:
Kay Felder (Oakland)
Diamond Stone (Maryland)
Jaylen Brown (California)
Wade Baldwin (Vanderbilt)
Pascal Siakam (New Mexico State)
Deyonta Davis (Michigan State)
Jamal Murray (Kentucky)
Zhou Qi (China)
Buddy Hield (Oklahoma)
Brandon Ingram (Duke)
Malachi Richardson (Syracuse)
Patrick McCaw (UNLV)
Chinanu Onuaku (Louisville)
Damian Jones (Vanderbilt)
Malik Newman (Mississippi State)
Cat Barber (North Carolina State)
Cheick Diallo (Kansas)
Thon Maker (high school)
Nigel Hayes (Wisconsin)
Jakob Poeltl (Utah)

I saw on twitter their is speculation that Ben Simmons is only working out with the Lakers

jbug617

Banned
I wonder if those Durant to the Spurs rumors change up after how that series went.

Durant is staying in OKC for 1 more year (signs a 2yr deal with a player option for the 2nd yr). Then we wait for next offseason to see what happens with him and Russ. I think it Russ goes, then Durant will leave also.

Durant is staying in OKC for 1 more year (signs a 2yr deal with a player option for the 2nd yr). Then we wait for next offseason to see what happens with him and Russ. I think it Russ goes, then Durant will leave also.

Gives Harden one more year to try to convince his buddies to join him in Houston. :p

Anyone but Philly. They shouldn't be rewarded for this egregious tank job.

Eh, I can't help it. I've just respected that franchise too much though. But I'm sure I'm speaking pre-draft lottery, though, especially if the Lakers end up losing their pick because they had the second worst record and not the first worst record.

Ainge sweatn'
top 2 or bust

Bulls winning the draft, just like they won the D rose draft, why basketball gods love Chicago boggles my mind, their owner doesn't even like the team
or its rigged :p

fuck the 76ers, tanking year after year, get lost dummies

wbsmcs

Is it impossible for the Raptors to get the #1 pick because the Nuggets have the right to swap picks?

Or am I missing something here?

76ers got taken over by the league so they could rig the lottery to get 1 and 4. Hinkie died for our sins

bargnani_shake275_070809.jpg

jmizzal

Simmons will go number one but Ingram is gonna be the better player, I watched Simmons play and he has all the talent in the world but in crunch time he just doesnt have IT, Ingram wants the ball and has IT

Buddy Heild is gonna be really good, he fits the new NBA style of play

Top Bottom