• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Jarate

Banned
Adam Kaufman Verified account
‏@AdamMKaufman

Wyc Grousbeck: "We did not SNIFF a trade today. It was a collection of rip-off attempts, and we laughed at them." #Celtics owner heated.

El Topo

You have been through hell, shot thirteen times, your mother got slaughtered in front of you, your father shot himself, you and your sixteen siblings had to share the same bed, tell me, what is the first thing you're going to buy?

Jarate

Banned
KINGS PICK SPOILER

Adrian Wojnarowski Verified account
‏@WojVerticalNBA

Sacramento has been focused on Washington's Marquese Chriss with the No. 8 pick, sources tell @TheVertical.

KAT
Wiggins
Butler

Is a championship level core. I mean, they had it. No risky draft picks, it would be done, it'd be all about development and role players from then on. I really don't understand why they would turn that down.

I'm a Jazz fan, so I guess I'm happy.

Adam Kaufman Verified account
‏@AdamMKaufman

Wyc Grousbeck: "We did not SNIFF a trade today. It was a collection of rip-off attempts, and we laughed at them." #Celtics owner heated.

I think Boston overvalued the 3rd pick and their own players big time. Like, what the fuck were they expecting?

jmizzal

Marc Stein
ESPN sources say Minnesota continues to try to engage Chicago on talks built around Kris Dunn to try to import Jimmy Butler to the Wolves

ok not over

KINGS PICK SPOILER

‏@WojVerticalNBA

Sacramento has been focused on Washington's Marquese Chriss with the No. 8 pick, sources tell @TheVertical.

Anytime you can use a lottery pick to draft Noah Vonleh 2.0 when you already have DMC and Willy Cauly Stein, you gotta do it.

Jarate

Banned
‏@WojVerticalNBA

Phoenix has a deal with the Kings for the No. 8 pick, source tells @TheVertical.

Top Bottom