• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Jaylen was such a bum last year

He also had a horrible tourney game losing to Hawaii scoring like 4 points, turning the ball over like 8 times and fouling out.

I can't remember a guy who went this high in the draft who played that bad in the tourney.

Thanks Thibs!
2300101201_899393da9b.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
It's time to move on from Danny ainge seriously who cares if he landed these picks, they are worthless if he keeps just wasting them.

Jarate

Banned
Jake Fischer Verified account
‏@JakeLFischer

The New Orleans Pelicans will select Buddy Hield with the No. 6 pick, according to a team source.

Sanjuro

This is so emotional for you...

...NOW SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING JACKET. YEAH. FUCK YEAH...

...such an incredibly emotional evening for you...

...OMG YOUR SHOES. LET US SEE THOSE CREAMY SHOES.

Jarate

Banned
Adrian Wojnarowski Verified account
‏@WojVerticalNBA

Denver will select Kentucky's Jamal Murray with the No. 7 pick, sources tell @TheVertical. Watch Live:

Tom Penny

Ainge is such a piece of shit. Don't want to move Crowder but draft Jae Crowder who shoots even shittier.

EvanFitzgerald Fox32 @EvanWFitzgerald
Was told one of hangups in the Boston-Chicago talks for Butler was Crowder. Ainge didn't want to give him up. Marquette connection there

Cornbread78

Anyone want to go beat the shit out of Ainge with me?

I'Lloyd meet you at the Garden at 11:45. I get off of work around 11.... I say we tar a feather him, then tie him to a Duck boat and drag him around during the city for a few hours..

Of all three stupid things he could have done your push things forward..

Chase17

Last 8 Celtics first round picks:

MarShon Brooks
Jared Sullinger
Fab Melo
Kelly Olynyk
Marcus Smart
James Young
Terry Rozier
R.J. Hunter

We never miss. Although to be fair most of these are past lottery picks.

Top Bottom