• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Not playing at all might be preferable to Brown's performance.

For sure, it was an all-time bad game for him. He did nothing and looked bad doing that. I have no confidence of him being good.

Anytime you can use a lottery pick to draft Noah Vonleh 2.0 when you already have DMC and Willy Cauly Stein, you gotta do it.

I agree with this too.

Though I'm a lot higher on Murray than most of you, guy is a great scorer. The Blazers did alright this year with 2 guards who can't guard for shit... but can light up the stat sheet.

giga

ClrQFRpUoAAS4u0.jpg

its time to stop ESPN

im ok with this

don't get your feelings hurt

ST2K

Yeah that makes more sense. PHX gave up way too much to get and sign Knight to just dump him after a year. He's a solid PG too.

Don't be surprised if Knight gets moved later. Not enough starting guard positions between him, Bledsoe, and Booker, plus Knight doesn't want to come off the bench.

This pick seems crazy at first, but there is very little difference in this draft between 10 and 20 or probably even 25. After the top 8 this draft is a glut of guys who are all about the same in terms of value. Some guys are a little more of a known commodity with a low ceiling (Valentine, Brice Johnson) while others are unknown lottery tickets (Thon Maker, Chiek Diallo) but for the most part these are all just "guys".

This pick seems crazy at first, but there is very little difference in this draft between 10 and 20 or probably even 25. After the top 8 this draft is a glut of guys who are all about the same in terms of value. Some guys are a little more of a known commodity with a low ceiling (Valentine, Brice Johnson) while others are unknown lottery tickets (Thon Maker, Chiek Diallo) but for the most part these are all just "guys".
This is also why Aingle lost big this draft

Top Bottom