• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

A potential KD/Russ/Oladipo trio?
tumblr_inline_nzb6a3hkJG1rp5ay0_500.gif

KD is probably going to Golden State

Jarate

Banned
Vincent Goodwill ‏@vgoodwill 11s11 seconds ago
Getting word a deal could be done for Jimmy Butler and Minnesota

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Adrian Wojnarowski Verified account
‏@WojVerticalNBA

Atlanta will select Taurean Prince of Baylor at No. 12, league source tells @TheVertical

Trading Serge was a good move by OKC. Did you guys miss the WCF where Adams and KD at the 4 dominated and almost beat the Warriors? Serge became redundant. Might as well cash in on his value while you can, and they did a good job of it. Got a solid backcourt player in Oladipo and a lottery pick for the last year of Ibaka's contract. This probably makes it more likely KD would stay, if anything.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wow. I like the deal.

Not even an Ibaka fan but Dipo is just not any good.

Will miss Sabonis though, think the guy is going to be a good pro. Thought he was gonna be on Orlando for all of 2 minutes :(

Rainy

Banned
He's potentially a solid rotation big. Solid player who can score/shoot a little, probably athletic enough to play versatile but not shut down defense, but he's also almost as old as Harrison Barnes, so there's not much ceiling there.
Thanks, honestly hope they take someone else then.

JABEE

Why can't the NBA just allow trades to be official before the draft? Is it a cap thing? The system is too complicated to keep track of on the draft floor?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Adrian Wojnarowski
‏@NFLBestOfs

BREAKING: #Bulls Trade Jimmy Butler to the #Timberwolves for Kris Dunn, Zach Lavine and a 2nd round pick

BOOM BOOM BOOM

The Celtics easily could've swung this... seems the rumor is true that Danny wouldn't deal Crowder.

I think I would have liked Prince over Sabonis for the Thunder. He could have bene like Roberson but with a better jumper. Imagine how scary the Thunder from the WCF would have been if Roberson could shoot!?!

spyder_ur

Man I do not like that trade for OKC even if I like Sabonis as a player. I'm not as a big fan of Oladipo though; I'm not sure he fits very well next to Westbrook.

Trading Serge was a good move by OKC. Did you guys miss the WCF where Adams and KD at the 4 dominated and almost beat the Warriors? Serge became redundant. Might as well cash in on his value while you can, and they did a good job of it. Got a solid backcourt player in Oladipo and a lottery pick for the last year of Ibaka's contract. This probably makes it more likely KD would stay, if anything.

I get the impression that Ibaka was underutilized in OKC. Could've been a solid pick and pop option.

qcf x2

Yi busting hard made me appreciate how mentally tough Yao was. Yi had all the tools physically to be really good in this league.

Yeah he did. His statline wasn't half bad either, he just played too much like it was college basketball or, I guess, the Chinese league. If he had the fire he would've been an All Star imo.

I'm doing a reverse on that Thunder comment. Da fuck are the Magic doing

Jarate

Banned
Marc Stein Verified account
‏@ESPNSteinLine

Discussion between the Bulls and Wolves have reached an advanced stage, sources say, with a real chance now for a Thibodeau/Butler reunion

Top Bottom