• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vestal

Nice little Dig there by Wade regarding Bosh status. Didn't mention Bosh but did mention Doctor clearing etc....

hbkdx12

I think Kerr will coach them back to a lead, but GSW winning is going to require Klay to get involved.
I feel like when the team has a good rhythm and momentum klay is pretty good in regards to successfully contributing to it but I don't feel like he's good at getting that momentum started ala steph which is probably an unfair criticism given he doesn't play the point

negitoro7

I need to get me a Lillard jersey cause Craptors frustrate the heck out of me and the Blazers are my second team.
Even though neither is making it out of this round.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
How is this game even as close as it is? Klay can't hit shit and Draymond is shooting like 25%. Shame Steph got hurt. When his team is shitting the bed is usually when he takes over.

Kerr's not doing any favors keeping Klay on Lillard then asking him to shoulder the load on offense. Just exacerbating his bad offense right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom