• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

hbkdx12

This wasn't a Blazers choke, this was the defending champions showcasing the best defense in the game today.
Straight grit and grind

As soon as I saw the intensity from Portland in the 1st I knew the 4th quarter was gonna be a problem.

The only two teams that can manage that kind of uptempo intensity across 48 mins is dubs and Spurs.

Western conference finals are gonna be the real highlight of these playoffs

Fjordson

Blazers with that first half making Kerr take them seriously was such a blessing man.

Draymond played basically the entire second half and no fucking Varejao. Who would have thought Ezeli is 10 times better than Varejao??? Also no bumfuck combos like Brandon Rush and Ian Clark. About damn time Kerr got serious.

Two Words

This is basically when you throw your ultimate attack at a villain and they clutch their stomach in pain for a brief moment before flexing it off and revealing their secondary, but not quite final, form.

Fjordson

Ezeli was so good in the pick & roll and was really hustling on offense. So hilarious and bizarre Kerr waited until tonight, down double digits, to play him over Bob.

Fucking warriors

187fdmZ.png

lfD4f0y.png

Tom Penny

Draymond is a interesting player. He can dominate a game yet at the same time he could never be the number one option on a team but still would improve any team.

AcridMeat

Banned
Portland's center is shitting the bed. I can only imagine what the fans must be thinking about him.
My bro was going off about him hahaha. Early on in the 4th "Plumlee is going to lose us the game."

"Plumlee is such a pansy inside"

"Such a fucked up game for us, so good, then soooo bad. Dame completely invisible in the fourth is unacceptable" He's right, where the hell did lights out Lillard go?
Steve, if you need another Nick U Ren on your coaching staff, I'm available...call me..
Ezeli > Varejao that's some next level assessment.
Fucking warriors

187fdmZ.png

lfD4f0y.png
That's incredible hahahaha

Fjordson

Draymond is a interesting player. He can dominate a game yet at the same time he could never be the number one option on a team but still would improve any team.
He's super unique. If he's your #1 scoring option you'd be fucked, but he's almost Magic-esque the way he can run an offense.

Also the fact that 7 footers struggle to score on him is sort of a glitch in the system. Going small usually hurts inside in some way, but Draymond might as well be 7 feet the way he defends and rebounds.

Fjordson

Kerr not giving any answers on Festus in the doghouse and Varejao playing except "match ups." What the fuck.

Maybe they're trying to tank his value in free agency. Only thing I can think of.

Gigglepoo

Meanwhile raps and heat playing every other day.

How does that work?

The West's second round started first so they're delaying the next games to give the East a chance to catch up. They want all four series to end as close together as possible so teams don't have disproportional rest going into the next two rounds.

Fjordson

I'd say go with a Draymond jersey. Not the star player, but still a top 15 player. Also other fans will dislike you a little extra.

Undefined

For raptors fans, do you already consider this season a success by making it past the first round?
It would not be that bad to lose the second round right?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
For raptors fans, do you already consider this season a success by making it past the first round?
It would not be that bad to lose the second round right?

Yes but let's be real, you don't get to the next round and go "yeah I'm satisfied"

We could make the conference finals and get swept by the Cavs and despite it being the best season ever I'll still be upset that we didn't get to the Finals.

Yes but let's be real, you don't get to the next round and go "yeah I'm satisfied"

We could make the conference finals and get swept by the Cavs and despite it being the best season ever I'll still be upset that we didn't get to the Finals.

I think you can be sad or even dissatisfied that your team didn't advance and still consider the season to be successful at the same time.

Barnes is so hit and miss on offense but his ability to play the four in the death lineup is a plus.

Dude was balling before his ankle injury.

Warriors GAF, who would you rather resign in the off-season? Barnes or Ezeli?

At this point Ezeli...only because Barnes is going to command a huge price tag. Maybe he turns out to be the star he was projected to be, but for his current production/role, I think we can find a veteran to substitute ( or we just land Kevin Durant). I felt like the offer we gave him last summer was more than generous (4 years 64 million... Dray got 5 years 82 mil.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom